Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warlock/cleric 108 +7 son was scamed By Uchiha!

Discussion on Warlock/cleric 108 +7 son was scamed By Uchiha! within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/01/2010, 08:44   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Pure Scamm By Uchiha Gratz Anime Kid =)) u got a nice char :X Fu,king *** xD
Old 11/01/2010, 08:58   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

@up
lmao xDD
Old 11/01/2010, 09:37   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

When MrVoodoo come he will upload more photo when Uchiha didn't respond...
Ye i know Uchiha was trust like these trade as mm 56 account to 55 just whaiting somethink better then this and then bump and scaming... Like Tich, Like Simpler evrything is same

And it's very change think

In first last message he saying he gived id pw .sa all know pr0styla know who is that pr0styla? and after he lock object !

And then he saying :
MrVooDoo try to scam him whot? how he can scam him if he go first?
And Any way why he need to do this topic to call you scamer for nothing? peoples don't creating topic and calling atheors scamers... That's it

And Finally He say this Uchiha trying to fake post By him self--- If im not true, proove it? i didn't seen in sceen shots when MrVooDoo writing this, if he really write this give us photo and then you won...If no ! We can call you scamer for chaning Chating to Protecting your self ... And escape from this problem Proove it if Im not right:?

Yesterday, 23:10 #8
★Uchiha★
★∀IHƆ∩★

elite*gold: 51
The Black Market: 7/0/0
HardCoreX1CritMeBichByCriticalShootTheBossTakeTheG irl says:
Hi bro can i call you a scammer on epvp? i need to make myself rep higher and other guy want you as helper
Uchiha Sasuke says:
No
why bro i really need scam this guy
Uchiha Sasuke says:
not my problem
plz bro cmon let me bro
Uchiha Sasuke says:
no
Fine bro i do it anyways
Uchiha Sasuke says:
go for it punk you'll get accused of having false accusation
thanks bro fck mother ok?
Old 11/01/2010, 11:01   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i cant confirm if the info are right or wrong cause that warrior belonged to a friend of mine not me but i can ask him... , but the fishy thing in here is that in the chat he offered the warrior or the bower.

i mean he traded the bower for the warrior so how can he offer both o_o?

and also they traded the chars first without set and then they were gonna exchange the sets after but he still didnt do it....

im not saying hes a scammer , im just saying theres something fishy about all this
Old 11/01/2010, 11:13   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i see they trader warrior /// because Bombastic is warrior ...
a prostyle i know you ;D sorry for say i don;t know you ;D

Very strange from Uchiha maybe he will proove he didn't fake that chat with photos ") Now Im neutral but Uchiha very strange now if he don't give proofs with that fake or reall chat if he don't give photos with this chat 100% he scamer") because just scamers trying to fake chats but know dunno
Old 11/01/2010, 14:02   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

bump we whaiting Uchiha prooves
Old 11/01/2010, 16:03   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 130
Jesus... i also wanted to trade with Uchiha... i also wanted that warrior.. and now im kinda glad ? If this all is true...
Old 11/01/2010, 16:14   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
And another close request... Mods should start giving Infractions for such threads >.<
Old 11/01/2010, 16:19   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So uchiha scamer that's it ... MrVoodoo Lost my friend char to Uchiha so my friend warlock in Uchiha hands that's it In this forum can't trust nothing just Overtaker, Lorko,Roby,Yellowbandit dont trust any member here and never go first because you will be scamed ...Use MM
Closed Thread