Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS cSRO s+s lvl 77 450k SP [VIP FLAGSHIP]

Discussion on WTS cSRO s+s lvl 77 450k SP [VIP FLAGSHIP] within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS cSRO s+s lvl 77 450k SP [VIP FLAGSHIP]

Hello, i have s+s ( cold 60 , fire 77 , light 66[ giving down] and Biechon 77) on server : World Battle

Clean Account !

Price:Offer

Old 11/01/2010, 00:59   #2

BUMP!!!!
Old 11/03/2010, 19:45   #3

BUMP !!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[cSro] FlagShip VIP
11/22/2010 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies
My question goes to those guys which bought the VIP version of Flagship. I wanna know which experiences you made with this so far, and how do you use it? I cant use it since .. 1) i use Win7 2) bot with mBot .. but im still interested in buying those SP .. Do the SP appear by lvling with Flagship VIP or can i logg my char each lvl and grind an hour to get this SP? Your experiences are asked folks :)
cSRO FlagShip Help
08/26/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hey I have problem on the lastest version of flagship which is 1.41. Can anyone tell me how I can get it to work. I'm only using it for the extra exp sp bonus which i'm hoping it's free. I register my ID and server, but i don't know what the pop up notice mean, when i hit enter register. It brings me to the page for two options, which i think it's for paying or some upgrade. Then when i open my SRO client, and logged on to my character, i went to the tab that show me the character list in the...
[Csro] Flagship problem
08/07/2010 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Well.. my problem is simple, it doesn't detect my char.. i have windows 7 x64 I tried with all.. my friends sended me photos,cam,etc.. doing same as them,runing as administrator,compatibility windows xp.. and nothing,my char isn't detected :( Hope you can help me..
[Csro]flagShip Bot?
07/23/2010 - Silkroad Online - 55 Replies
I just discovered that when you press CTRL+HOME when flagship is open a new window will pop-up...this look's exactly like a bot and I saw some backtotown and attackskills in my character .ini file. The new beta flagShip released today. Can anyone translate it? ImageShack Album - 5 images Ooops wrong section sorry, please move to foreign sro hacks, bots etc...
CSRO FLAGSHIP
06/13/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
HEy, kann mir jemand sagen wie das mit Flagship funktioniert. - was ich zuerst starte, was dann - was muss ich einstellen etc. danke danke. hey , can someone tell me how i use flagship. -what i need to start first.. - and settings