Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB 95+ CHAR OF REDSEA!

Discussion on WTB 95+ CHAR OF REDSEA! within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB 95+ CHAR OF REDSEA!

need a warrior,bower,glavier or spear nuker.

can pay PSC or bank Transfer!

im from germany <<<

msn:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB CHAR AROUND LVL 95 (RedSea)
04/06/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
i wanna buy a char which is around lvl 95. i dont care for the built. i want to pay with gold. shouldnt be e-mail verified, if no set or gold, doesnt matter. first id, pw and sa after that you get the gold. trust me or let it.
WTB Char in redsea
04/05/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
need a char that is lvl 20-25 with 1- 2 mill sp or a high lvl char any type plz mss here with offers:rtfm:
WTB CHAR ON REDSEA
04/02/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
hey i want to buy a 95+ str chinese bower or blader only, server redsea , i can pay with paypal but i dont go first and roby is my only $ mm so i prefer trading my 96 bower eos+100 wiz on xian so offers please( for chars im willing to use a mm)
WTB Char Redsea/Eos
02/22/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
[email protected] 76+ chars Prefer Int S/S(paying more for them) using roby as middleman dont bother to add me if the account is email verificated, thank you
WTB Gold Or char Apollo For Redsea char lvl 47 FF+22ksp
10/22/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
im have char lvl 47 Redsea im have 10 mil gold + sos in storage im have 22k sp Gap 0 Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution name _CyBeR_ShoT