Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS LVL 100 Wiz/Bard Server herculys

Discussion on WTS LVL 100 Wiz/Bard Server herculys within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS LVL 100 Wiz/Bard Server herculys

WTS LVL 100 Wiz/bard Server Herculys

Char name is Pogy it is pretty farmed..

i take only Paypal only.

<<< my char (Pogy) Server:Herculys

Add MSN, or bigki11a xfire.

please leave your offers, (only paypal). No scammers.

Char, has 1 silk left, with lvl 90 penguin, Wizard suite, devils sute, angels suit, and broom, and some type of grim reaper weapon. it has decent robe +3,+4, and a lvl 98 +1 bard not so good., and like 600k left Server herculys.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB lv98+ Wizard-bard or Bard-cleric ( only server Eos)
03/07/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
as you see from title i wanna buy wiz-bard or bard-cleric 98 only at server Eos(New) non verified char prefer to be FF we gonna use Roby as middleman ( otherwise you'll go first ) offer me here
Looking For Bard (Bard/wiz, Bard/cleric) On Mars!
12/29/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I'm looking for a Bard char on mars. I can offer money. Or i can trade it for a lvl 99 Int bower with +5 set and +7 bow // ff to 92 (pacheon 98 for new bow skills, Lighting, Pacheon, Cold) // Add me on msn: [email protected] When i offer money i pay trough Moneybookers (Moneybookers.com - Send Money - Receive Money - Online Payments - Money Transfers) 1. Middleman ONLY 2. You go first ONLY
WTT/WTS Isro Acc on SPARTA-> 77FF Rogue/Bard and ODIN ->69FF Wizz/Bard
12/07/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Hello WTT/WTS Isro Acc SPARTA-->> 77Level Rogue/Bard it is FF to 80 and 100Mil GOLD 9DG+5 WEAPPON and STAFF 9D sos +3 AND A LOT OF ELIXIRS!!! ODIN -->> 69Level Wizz/Bard it is FF to 70 level Halloween Dress and 100 mil GOLD WHITE WOOLF 68level and a lot of elixirs!!!! IF WANT TO BUY 77level 50€ 69 level 30€
Bard/Cleric or Bard/Wizard or only Pure Bard?
09/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hi, atm i am farming a pure int euro char. I want to make one of my masteries Bard. I was wondering should i make a Bard/Cleric or Bard/Wizard or only Pure Bard? I really care about the grinding perspective of the build (able to kill giants, pt mobs etc. and not dieing) more then the pvp perspective of the build. Opinions are greatly appreciated. Anyone who has any experience with any of these builds opinion is greatly wanted. Thanks!