Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

WTS 80€ Paysafecard for gold on any server.

Reply
 
Old   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: LOCKED
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 419
Received Thanks: 79
Hey i have 2,2 Bil Gold on Server Eos

How mutch PsC € you can pay for that ?

Pls Add me



<Max> is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 266
Received Thanks: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by <Max> View Post
Hey i have 2,2 Bil Gold on Server Eos

How mutch PsC € you can pay for that ?

Pls Add me
2,2b = 38€, check it yourself on silkroad-gold.


Bondo is offline  
Old   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 177
Received Thanks: 6
On Silkroad-Gold you can't pay with PaySafeCard.

You should compare to a website accepting PSC, like Igvault.com

Add 8% of the price due to the TVA of PSC.
Tixies is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 266
Received Thanks: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tixies View Post
On Silkroad-Gold you can't pay with PaySafeCard.

You should compare to a website accepting PSC, like Igvault.com

Add 8% of the price due to the TVA of PSC.
Uh? Who said that? I know that you can΄t pay there with PSC , im the one that will pay with PSC to buy gold.
I just said him to check the price of the gold at silkroad-gold


Bondo is offline  
Old   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 177
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondo View Post
Uh? Who said that? I know that you can΄t pay there with PSC , im the one that will pay with PSC to buy gold.
I just said him to check the price of the gold at silkroad-gold
Ye you said that, cause it's the website who sell cheaper gold price.
Tixies is offline  
Old   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 659
Received Thanks: 98
add me


chocolatitoblanco is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.