Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS FARMING auf Saturn

Discussion on WTS FARMING auf Saturn within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS FARMING auf Saturn

Hallo,
ich biete auf Saturn ein 24/7 Ong Farming an!
mein Attacker ist ein Lv 92 Bard/Cleric!
Die Attacken von dem Bard sind stark genug um die Pt Ongs 1-Hitten!
Cleric damit ich euch ressen kann, falls ihr doch am Safe spot stirbt. (Dlvln müsst ihr aber selbst tuhn)
Der Spot hat eine sehr hohe Spawn rate und einen Safe spot inklusive, doch manchmal (sehr selten) wird man kst! (meistens für wenige stunden)
Falls die Party voller Europe chars ist, bekommt die pt mehr sp! Daher sind Europe chars bevorzugt und ich verlange für Europe Chars weniger!
Ich besitze Sbot und kann also auto pt und ress geben
Sagt mir wie viel Sp ihr Farmen wollt und wie viel € ihr dafür bietet!
Achja an alle Noobs die jetzt schreiben werden "Er hat nur wenige Einträge, er scammt warscheinlich":
Fickt euch mit viel scharf und extra Soße!

Screen:

ich akzeptiere nur Überweisung, oder Ingame Gold auf Saturn oder Helios
für weitere fragen:
Ingame Name: shiZZoe

Tags
ong farming, saturn, silkroad

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WOW HAND Leveling/WOW Honor Farming/WOW Gear Farming/WOW Gold--->>>TWV SELLER!
03/29/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 281 Replies
Greetings elitepvpers community and alll people here, Thanks for your long-term support , we really appreciate that! And we do have done a lot of efforts to improve our service quality in the past , we know what's the most important factor if we wanna keep the service as good as always, that is, to be up-to-date! The following packages are somewhat hot ones, please visit our site for more packages, thanks WOW EU&US HAND Leveling Packages: RAF 1-60 Package Send a Free 1-60
WTS Farming Service in Saturn
09/08/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, Dear Saturn Server i'm make a farming service in Saturn Server Well, i have telling char information so u can pm me in game or in my e-mail [email protected] information's See Ya ^^
WOW PowerLeveling,Honor Farming,Badge Farming,Gear Up,Proffesion lvl up and more.
06/19/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hello folks, Tired or boored to level your characters? A new patch is on and your gear is out of date? Decided to start pvp and miss the gear? Just turned 80 and want some gear? Want to get boosted in arena? Want to level the proffesions you always wanted? I am here to help you! WOW EU&US HAND Leveling Packages:
Ninja Farming Vs. Warrior Farming!
11/28/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
(Ok before you say anything im sure theres already been a post or thread on this but i couldnt find it.) So i decided im going to start farming a melee class what would you guys say the best class to do this with is ninja or warrior. I need to get to 120 on each character as fast as possible and i plan on buying some elite + gear so they can take hit where there leveling. I know the tower/fan quest is fairly easy with a ninja cause of toxic fog so im not sure if id be able to pull through...
WTT/WTS Blader LVL56 [Saturn] Bower LVL28 38k SP [Saturn] and more..
07/13/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i want to trade / sell these char's. :) 1: Blader LVL56, naked (no gold), pretty good farmed at Bicheon (lvl56) 2: Spear Nuker LVL56 with pretty good gear, got some gold + Glavie LVL50 with nice SOS Glavie LVL42 +5 and some gold. Also good gear. 3: Bower LVL28 with 38k SP on it, got some gold also got gear. Just start grinding it. :) The blader and the bower are at Saturn server, the spear nuker and glavie char are at ECSRO. I want to trade / sell these char's. Just lay an...