Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying a S-bot account

Discussion on Buying a S-bot account within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying a S-bot account

What are some of the things i need to ask for and make sure to get when i buy a account.. Since i never used s-bot before and don't know much about it, besides it rocking.. Thx
Old 08/16/2010, 03:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

We have a black market specially for Buying/selling.

Close Requested.
Old 08/16/2010, 04:23   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

well here are some tips..
1- use verified mm , else scammers will eat u , we got the most proffesional scammers on the net here on elitepvpers
2- after u change password repurchase sbot even if it has time or the other person can get it back
3- be careful of fake middlemen , ask for pm on epvp to verify that the mm ur talking to is the real one

and btw good luck finding an sbot account, its very rare and worth alot ..
Old 08/16/2010, 12:37   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
#Moved to "The Black Market: Silkroad Online".

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying Account for 200$ +
09/03/2010 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
I Want to buy an account on Infinite aion the private server -level 55/50 -Sorcerer/Templar -Gold gear full (abyss if possible) -Gear full enchanted -Legion member -any rank i dont care i also want prove of you character screenshots for example
buying guild wars account with all expansions with 70 ectos + factions account
03/01/2010 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
my account has nothing special, don't need anything on the account im looking for just leave a message or pm me, also looking for a nightfall key
Buying MW2 CD Key or Account
02/22/2010 - Steam Trading - 3 Replies
Title says all :) I will look tomorow for who sell cheapest and which i can trust most :) God night ppl
[Buying]ecsro vip account..[Buying]
12/17/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, i want to buy vip account blank or with char what i offer: (if the char lv70 with good items and skills) char lv98 glavier at sunworld1 for more info add me [email protected]
Buying Runescape Account for Solider front account
07/24/2009 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
Im selling my solider front account for a runescape account. MY SOLIDER FRONT ACCOUNT RANK: 1st Ltd Green GUNS: Dragunov, Uzi, Desert Eagle GRENADES: RGD, Smoke, Flash CHARACTERS: Force Recon, SRG ARMOR: Force Recon armor: Clan Shirt , Special Boots, Special Tatoo, Boonie Hat, Mid Sunglasses , Holster, Camo Face MY MSN:[email protected]