Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB account lv76-90 oasis

Discussion on WTB account lv76-90 oasis within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB account lv76-90 oasis

hey i want to buy account lv 76-90
on server oasis
class: nuker/bard/wizrad i dont care about the sub because i need to do farm
only need ff to his level no more (without items)
thanks
Old 07/25/2010, 23:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
no 1 sell T_T

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Oasis wtb lv76- 90 bard/wiz/nuker
08/26/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
hey guys i want to buy char to make my self farm so i dont care if u sell me char with sp because i dont need only with skills of his lvl i want bard or wiz or nuker please offer
WTB account in oasis
07/31/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
hey guys i want to buy account in oasis because i want to make my low player farm so i buy lv 76-90 bard or wiz in (no need ff just lv80skills) i can pay with paypal or money in game thanks
I buy account in the server oasis
07/31/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I buy account in isro server OASIS, Bower or Glavie better Full STR FF offers buys in the paid hour en $ saw paypal p.m. me fast
WTS / WTT Account on Venice&Oasis
01/05/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, im selling an account on silkroad for € or Geons in Kalonline ... i also Accept Paysafecards too just offer me :).. Itīs a LVL 62 Nuker , 53 Wizz/Cler <-- On Venice + Items & Gold on Oasis itīs a LVL 54 Str Bower and a Lvl 24 Char wit some sos som items and Premium Items like Pet & Dress etc ... Itīs all together 1 Account also 1 ID pm me via msn or send me a message here if interested. Thx! Msn: [email protected]
Lvl 70 S/S at oasis with two suits full blue for gold at oasis
10/01/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 18 Replies
Hello i traded with gullberg today my wizard for his s/s at oasis lvl 70 now i want to resell it cuz i want to start a new acc in oasis i have all screens we can even meeet in game to trust that i have the acc it have full blue Garment 8D 2nd tier and 1er tier and full blue 68+3 68+5 sword and shield full blue blockl 17 crit 8 with gdf female and two suits Carnival suit with hat ant carnival accesory and fur suit with hat and fur suit dead monkey and gdf and 17M on the acc and full blue 72+3...