Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Oasis Farmed accs + SBot

Discussion on Oasis Farmed accs + SBot within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Oasis Farmed accs + SBot

Hello folks,

After months of farming I got kinda bored with silkroad and started playing other games again. Since I need money for those I'll sell my silkroad accs+sbot.

The sbot has no bottime left.

The first acc has a few chars all lv 40-44 which are not farmed, and one char fullfarmed at lv37 I think (over 1.3mill sp) statpoints have been set to a 9:1 Str based build which would be great for an Archer, all chineese chars btw. It also has over 1billion of gold and the following avatar dresses: Cursed soul, Arabian, Devil wings, and the knight set which joymax recently introduced.

The seccond acc has 700k sp, about 150mill gold and again this is a chineese acc. It's lv37-38 and has no statpoints used yet.

The Third acc has nearly got 400k sp and about 100 mill gold. This is also a chineese char and like the others lv37-38.

What am I trading for?
I'm looking for a number of things. First of all cash: Paypal only.
Seccondly I accept items on Lineage II Blackbird server (Pserver). I'm looking for any Vesper+16-25 weapons, Vesper Noble Heavy parts/set +16, Boss jewels or any other highly enchanted items.

Contact me?
You can contact me on xFire: Mike994. If we can get to an arrangement I'll give you my msn so we can get in tough with a trusted MM. And ofcourse you can leave a message in this thread.

Ps. 1
I won't trade without a trusted MM.
Ps. 2
Don't offer me things like RS accs or GunZ accs, only Paypal cash or L2 Blackbird items.
Old 07/18/2010, 17:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 70
The Black Market: 139/0/0
I would pay 20$ for your Sbot account.
Old 07/18/2010, 19:54   #3

I got several offers for the sbot acc now, anyone interested in the acc's?
Old 07/18/2010, 19:57   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

23$ for the Sbot account?
Old 07/19/2010, 15:24   #5

Sbot is probably going out now, as soon as we find a MM to do it, at the price of 30$.
Anyone for the accaunts? We can make a nice price for them..