Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHECK IT OUT!!!!WTB CHAR ON SPARTA

Discussion on CHECK IT OUT!!!!WTB CHAR ON SPARTA within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up CHECK IT OUT!!!!WTB CHAR ON SPARTA

as the topic says, wtb char on sparta!!!
The account should not be email verified
Must be lv 95++ with items, FF and at least 1 avatar!
I can pay with $ or other char lv 101(bow)!!! pm me at:
MSN:
YM:
Old 07/13/2010, 17:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added you on msn
Old 07/13/2010, 18:24   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

he sell at sparta

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS/WTT Char on Sparta
08/22/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
hi guys i want to trade/sell my lvl91 Glavier on Sparta. skills are heuksal/fire/ice all maxed on 91 and got 1.6m sp left ( so he should be ff for 110). the char got 19days prem+.pet and devil left.it also got the inventory expansion. all 11d garm parts are on the storage & armor is all instead of lvl101 Head (2 parts of the armor set are +7). I trade this char ONLY for Euro Chars 100+ ff on 101 or higher (prefeered wizz/cleric , bard/cleric on sparta, but offers from other server are okay too)...
WTB LVL 98+ char on SPARTA
07/13/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
WTB Chines 98+ pure str(Glavie,blade),hybrid(Heuksal) or pure INT(s/s). Trade will be only with middleman.
Looking for char in sparta
12/20/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
Hello, i'm willing to trade with guy that has a char lvl 90+ (or lower with f/f and left sp) on sparta server. I would like to get offers of ANY builds except for warlocks and bards... I have a lvl 95 warrior with 4 avatars,silk pets and so on.
WTS CHAR LVL 86 SPARTA
02/26/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
CHAR LVL 86 ROGUE + BARD FULL FARM +90K SP LEFT ITEMS +3 ALL PM ME ON [email protected]
wts char on sparta
10/16/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
i sell my character for 10€ pay safe card.i load on char 50€silk.all weeks one 10€psc and now i quit with sro its to noobig :D it dont have e-mail verification. i have the id,pw,secret question,answer. CHAR:biecheon 41 fire 25 lighting 22 ice 22 nice farmed http://www.bilder-upload.eu/thumb/o27zksSVfEkEUhs .jpg http://www.bilder-upload.eu/thumb/h01IyJqGgKauJ2D .jpg if this wrong section pls move it mod or admins thx.