Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sbot acc for sale! Offers

Discussion on sbot acc for sale! Offers within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sbot acc for sale! Offers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello evryone im selling my old customer sbot account uncharged looking for offer above 15$ pm me your hotmail/yahoo reason for selling i for banned at silkroad =(

all kids that know you cant buy it Gtfo(unserious buyers)
Old 06/24/2010, 00:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Dont trust him.. He is a scammer.. I had to go through the hassle to call credit card company to get money back.
If you dont believe me go and find out for yourself. Just thought i let everyone know.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
1 Sbot Account for sale ^^
08/19/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 25 Replies
i got some Sbot accounts for sale... pm me with the price u offer for 1 account sbot And worth to be said that the Sbot guys dont let new customers to own a bot account any more only u can charge from them by month... and the 1 accounts that i have is Old customer account and when u buy one u get the whole account (username , ID , PW) that u can open it on 2 Pc. Have Fun ^_^
Sbot accuont For Sale!
06/24/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 16 Replies
Hello evryone im selling my old customer sbot account uncharged looking for offer above 15$ pm me your hotmail/yahoo reason for selling i for banned at silkroad =( all kids that know you cant buy it Gtfo(unserious buyers)
Sbot Acc For Sale 25$ =)
06/10/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 9 Replies
i want to sell my old customer sbot accout. For 25$ To paypal Psc moneybookers or western union :) i will go with MM or you go first no other ways :) charging back after a purchase = a simply report to paypal And yes i know this is my first post a friend told me to go on Here :) but as i said i could do MM :)
Anyone have an sbot account for sale???
08/30/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Hey, Wats up. Ive been looking all over for an sbot account and i cant find any that havnt already been bought. i have a paypal so email me with your offer at [email protected]. We can later negotiate a deal. Thank you so much! -Brmn101