Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wtb old customer S-Bot account. I am Paying 25$-30$ via Paypal

Discussion on Wtb old customer S-Bot account. I am Paying 25$-30$ via Paypal within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wtb old customer S-Bot account. I am Paying 25$-30$ via Paypal

Hi i wtb a old customer Sbot-Account i am paying 25$-30$ with a verificated Paypal Account.
We can use a Middleman
Old 06/04/2010, 23:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i have add me
Old 06/04/2010, 23:36   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i have one add me-

Similar Threads Similar Threads
*WTB*LASTCHAOS AZURA EU ACCOUNT FOR LCUSA*** PAYING GOOD** VIA PAYPAL***VIA MIDDLEMAN
07/12/2010 - Last Chaos Trading - 5 Replies
Paying 100USD for a Last Chaos Azura EU account, will pay Via PayPal etc.. middleman. Please make offers here.
Wtb old customer S-Bot account. I am Paying 20-25$ via Paypal
07/03/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hi i wtb a old customer Sbot-Account i am paying 20$-25$ with a verificated Paypal Account. We can use a Middleman
WTB 117~128 AK on, PAYING WITH PAYPAL
06/16/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 9 Replies
hello, i want to buy a 117-128 AK on Siz or Helion (Perfer Siz) please add me at [email protected] at windows live messenger to negotaite prices and etc., i will pay with paypal, also dont fck with me in scamming, if u attempt to scam ill reverse the transaction payment, or open a case with u, either ways ull lose, if i buy the account i expect for u to give me the register email, or u will be required to help me change the register email from that account, am serious, i dont wanna fool...
WTB 117~128 AK, PAYING WITH PAYPAL
06/15/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 3 Replies
hello, i want to buy a 117-128 AK on Siz or Helion (Perfer Siz) please add me at [email protected] at windows live messenger to negotaite prices and etc., i will pay with paypal, also dont fck with me in scamming, if u attempt to scam ill reverse the transaction payment, or open a case with u, either ways ull lose, if i buy the account i expect for u to give me the register email, or u will be required to help me change the register email from that account, am serious, i dont wanna fool...
[WTB-PAYPAL] C9-hangame account! Paying 5$
01/07/2010 - C9 - Continent of the Ninth - 1 Replies
C9-hangame account! Paying 5$ PM me