Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can anyone share sbot account with me?

Discussion on Can anyone share sbot account with me? within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can anyone share sbot account with me?

Hi guys I was just wonder if anyone has like a spare spot on their sbot account that can share with me. I'm willing to pay a "rent" or in game gold or even give ong farming. I just don't want to pay the full price. Just pm me at or leave a reply here

BTW if u want in game gold/ong farming I only play on Ares. But i hope some nice guy out there will just share with me

Old 06/03/2010, 03:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey add me on msn

Old 06/03/2010, 13:39   #3

**** just got scammed for a sbot account. Need one even more now T.T totally out of cash

« WTS/WTT 101 warior/cleric | WTB 101+ Character on Greece! »

Similar Threads
WTS or Share SBot Account
06/08/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
Hi Guys, i want to Share 2 SBot Slots or Sell 1 SBot Account. WT-Share 2 Month/10€ PSC 6 Month/25€ PSC WTS
WT-Share SBOT Account
05/03/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Hi epvpers, WT-Share a Sbot Account 10€ PSC / 4 Month 24/7 botting 25€ PSC / 12 Month 24/7 botting --> First PSC then Data.
WTB or Share Sbot Account
04/23/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Hey i would like to buy or share sbot account and i know which peopel are scammers now so its okay no one is gonna scam me :) going to the topic i am willing to pay for the account or share it with someone nice add me messenger [email protected] or just pm me here thanks for reading and taking your time Cheers Mike
Need Sbot account for share ...
03/15/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Hello E*pvp members... I'd like to offer something to you guys, I want to be shared with sbot account because my gf stopped playing and paypal closed my account due to different ip logins. Here's the deal : You got sbot charged, you just share the part with me (bot id and pw ) For ? http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/silkroad-online-t rading/480183-service-powerfarm-eldorado-server-ch eap.html
share sbot account?
09/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
hi, i am thinking about of buy sbot. and i was just wondering if i can share sbot account with my friend. and how many clients can we each runs...? btw, if there are any sbot crack and free and easy to use please tell me :D