Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


WTT 103 FF Warrior/Cleric [Helios] +1002 silk

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
Arrow WTT 103 FF Warrior/Cleric [Helios] +1002 silk

Level - 103
Exp - 25%
SP - 110k left
Skills - 2hand/Cleric 103 FF 1hand/Axe 100 FF
Honor Rank 9 (Gold, Silver and Bronze Buff)
Weapon 2 hand +5 FB nice stats 1hand/shield +5
Pickpet - Racoon (dead)
Devilspirit - Yes but not activated
Premium - not yet
Dress - White Knight (full) Cursed Soul (full)
Saint Knihgt (4% luck) Arabian Chest
other - some 25% scrolls and reverse return scrolls
Storage - Elements, Tabs, Stones and Elixirs - also Gold Dragon Flag
Silk - 1002 silk left
Set - look at the pics 7 items +5 and 3 +0 and some blues
Gold - 420m left
Verified - Yes it is verified (Hotmail), i know verification isnt the best choice but Hotmail is 100% safe i just trade this char with a guy from here before and got no problems, all Safe-Options like adress, pw, secret and phone number are changeable!

Looking for - All chars just same level and also FF with some nice extras please!

Pics:
MSN:



söan is offline  
Old 05/10/2010, 16:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,898
Received Thanks: 606
dont buy this char , it is a scammed one!

it was my char and got scammed so dont trust it , u will end up being pked by the whole server if u buy it


Pr0Styla is offline  
Old 05/10/2010, 16:25   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 371
Received Thanks: 6
i traded this char with him after i bought it so even if its scammed char we didnt know that
so STFU and live with ur stupidity

FREE BUMP ^^
bactra is offline  
Old 05/10/2010, 16:34   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,898
Received Thanks: 606
lol i dont care about what u say , it doesnt matter who of you losers out there scammed it , in the end it is a scammed account and u will never be trusted on this server no matter whose on it , so for the one who will trade/buy this char i hope u have a nice day with all the pk and spawnkilling


Pr0Styla is offline  
Old 05/10/2010, 16:38   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 371
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa22a View Post
lol i dont care about what u say , it doesnt matter who of you losers out there scammed it , in the end it is a scammed account and u will never be trusted on this server no matter whose on it , so for the one who will trade/buy this char i hope u have a nice day with all the pk and spawnkilling
u know what i will take this char back and do ur best
its not our fault that ur stupid idiot got scammed
and not our fault we didnt know that its scammed acc so
as i said befor live with ur mistake
bactra is offline  
Old 05/10/2010, 16:49   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,898
Received Thanks: 606
Quote:
Originally Posted by bactra View Post
u know what i will take this char back and do ur best
its not our fault that ur stupid idiot got scammed
and not our fault we didnt know that its scammed acc so
as i said befor live with ur mistake
lol dude i dont care about the char u can burn it delete it or do w/e u want with it , im just saying it isnt clean so no more ppl get involved in this

if u want to buy it then be my guest , but dont complain later that ppl dont trust u or keep killing u for no reason cause theres your reason.

anyways enough of this i shared my story , u can read this or just ignore it and buy the char it doesnt matter , but u gotta know that 3/4 of the server knows the chars info so take care , peace =P
Pr0Styla is offline  
Old 05/10/2010, 17:21   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
scammed blablabla...im tired of this story now!
I just trade this char and nothing else, if you don believe it you can asked the MM oVertaker i think he trusted enough here.
2nd i got the char 3 weeks now and i dont got any problems on the server.
Im in a nice guild with a good union and no one was crying that the char is scammed -.- and i got never pked in 3 weeks until now so what?

Epvpers-forum got a really nice and trusted MM-service.
Everyone who is not using it or get scammed it is your own fault.

Keep cool and stop spamming sa22a
söan is offline  
Old 05/10/2010, 18:00   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,898
Received Thanks: 606
Quote:
Originally Posted by söan View Post
scammed blablabla...im tired of this story now!
I just trade this char and nothing else, if you don believe it you can asked the MM oVertaker i think he trusted enough here.
2nd i got the char 3 weeks now and i dont got any problems on the server.
Im in a nice guild with a good union and no one was crying that the char is scammed -.- and i got never pked in 3 weeks until now so what?

Epvpers-forum got a really nice and trusted MM-service.
Everyone who is not using it or get scammed it is your own fault.

Keep cool and stop spamming sa22a
so u justify stealing now lol?
im not crying about my char , u didnt get my point , read my last post i said (read it or ignore it)

what im trying to say is that it is essential that whoever buys this char next knows all about it so u should put it in your first post that it got scammed , otherwise you're as bad as the guy who scammed it( if it wasnt u who knows)
Pr0Styla is offline  
Old 05/10/2010, 18:16   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
omg -.- im don't justify anything noob...
i just said that its your fault if you got scammed and stop unnerving people who are not involved in this case !
söan is offline  
Old 05/10/2010, 18:29   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,898
Received Thanks: 606
Quote:
Originally Posted by söan View Post
omg -.- im don't justify anything noob...
i just said that its your fault if you got scammed and stop unnerving people who are not involved in this case !
u keep saying "its your fault its your fault" omg i know it is dumbass

did i ask u for my char back? NO

it is my fault that i lost it YES I KNOW , but its my responsibility that no1 else gets scammed buying this char since u didnt mention **** about it in your post , did u get it in your tiny brain yet? some ppl will read this and just ignore it and buy the char then great good for u , and other ppl will not buy it since it wont have a good rep after that scamming incident then good luck.

all im asking is for u to be honest and say it was scammed before , is that so hard?
Pr0Styla is offline  
Old 05/10/2010, 18:36   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 70
The Black Market: 139/0/0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,428
Received Thanks: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by söan View Post

Verified - Yes it is verified (Hotmail), i know verification isnt the best choice but Hotmail is 100% safe i just trade this char with a guy from here before and got no problems, all Safe-Options like adress, pw, secret and phone number are changeable!
There isn't a 100% safe verification! That's why I usually don't help in trades with verified accounts. But it's up to you if you take the risk.
oVerTaker is offline  
Old 05/14/2010, 16:08   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 114
Received Thanks: 1
add me i have some offer for you.thank you
dragos9191 is offline  
Old 05/14/2010, 16:45   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 214
Received Thanks: 7
yep this char is getting pked everywere xD


r3dshad0w is offline  
Reply



« WTT Wiz/Bard 101 For any other class :D | WTT swsro1 109 spear nuker for rsro acc »

Similar Threads
Wts 110 warrior/cleric In helios ! hot*
10/08/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 14 Replies
Wts 110 warrior/cleric in helios : Name- CYBERMASTER ! 1. Acc is full farmed ! 2.Account have 215k sp left 3.Have dead pet , avatar dress with lucky and one normal avatar and dead devil spirit. 4.what is bad ? acc naked but some items in invetory and 21kk gold. 5.What is good? acc not vertification 6. Here is screens ! One from screens have proofs account it's mine Imageshack - 15884738.jpg
WTS Warrior / Cleric Helios !!
08/07/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
SOLD
WTS HELIOS 89lvl warrior/cleric FF+ 1,7m SP !
06/13/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 10 Replies
Hi, I want to sell my warrior on that server C/O is 120$ and the B/O is 180$ Inwentory: -2h 85 +5 FB -2h 90+3 NiceCrit -Axes 85 +5 FB -2 Sosy in set -Accesory +3 -Skeleton Knight Avatar (head, armor), Duke accesory! - Wind Acc -Grab Pet! (26 days)
WTB Warrior/Cleric or Warrior/Rogue (Helios)
05/16/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
WTB Warrior/Cleric or Warrior/Rogue (Helios) looking for Lvl 99+ Warrior not worried about FF Willing to pay with in game gold on Helios
WTS lvl102 Warrior/Cleric Server Helios
04/12/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Name: Overdrive Build: Warrior/Cleric Skills: Warrior and Cleric FF at lvl101 almost all skills Sp: 251k sp Item Mall: 1.glacial and arabian avatars 2.saint avatar for alchemy (lucky 4%)



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.