Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT FORCE FIRE BOW lvl 101 FF

Discussion on WTT FORCE FIRE BOW lvl 101 FF within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT FORCE FIRE BOW lvl 101 FF

im trying to trade my char for a euro char on server eldorado must be ff and 100+ if ur intrested please leave ur offer ONLY IN ELDORADO!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
does ice+force(debuffs) deal more damage than fire? 70:70 heuksal ice force build
04/26/2012 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
^^ no nukes and is almost the same as fintan1337's build.:D im planning to build a 70:70 garment or protector heuksal/ice/force build, i would start building one if the damage is enough to kill in pvp since it is still an int heavy build (257 str,328 int) + debuffs at 100,110cap, but with enough hp(can tank a warrior) and mp(higher snow) from heuksal and force passives. spear for pve(higher overall damage) and glaive (higher crits) at pvp. 27,316 hp 33,463 mp naked stats FTW! at 110
WTS/WTT LV 102 force/fire/Hueskal AnD SON +8
04/28/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
hello, http://www.imagebanana.com/img/hr6z0jwn/SRO201004 28222426_81.jpg i sell this char for real money/a nice char euro-chain in other server *Lv:102 *Build:Glavier/Force/Fire FF *Weapon SealofNova Glavie +8 *Set DG11 Set +5 accessory +5 dg10-dg11 *Silk item
WTS/WTT FORCE FIRE BOW lvl 101 FF
04/18/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
hi im trading my bower in eldorado for any 100+ character prefer str and chinese like glavie or something... i just want to try something new.. im not really into euro chars.. but leave ur offer anywas.. only non verified and decent chars FF to 100+ with all items.. pm me or leave here also must be in server eldorado.. thanks! also i might sell it if the price offer is good.. then leave under thanks!
full str glaive force/fire or ice/fire/light
04/02/2010 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
hey guys, any opinion on which build is better? for force / fire, i'm going 100 heuksal 100 fire 100 force but for ice/fire/light i'm going 100 heuksal 100 fire 80 light 20 cold. also, can someone please post what are the skills that i need to up on force?and what are the pros and cons of force and the description of each froce skill, thanks in advance~!!!
best force/fire
03/28/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
hi guys i am lvl 53 hybrid int bow farmed to lvl 50 pacheon, cold and light lvl 40 force lvl 41 but i want to delete mastery force and take fire wht is the best btw the two mastery fire or force wht should i take delete mastery force and take fire or keep the force help guys wht is the best force or fire.