Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS nuker lvl 97 on pacific only 20$

Discussion on WTS nuker lvl 97 on pacific only 20$ within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS nuker lvl 97 on pacific only 20$

I have a lvl 97 nuker on pacific, fire FF96, bicheon 90, light 80.
The accounts is naked(well, it has some 10d clean parts), has avatar, pickup pet.
The char is verified to hotmail , will provide email details also.
Price is 20$, paypal.
Pics:
Old 04/15/2010, 13:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i saw this account, it has Pk status, i'm assuming this account is hacked!, i've seen it at samarkand.
Old 04/15/2010, 13:04   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i can offer you an stem acc with css and day of defeat^^
Old 04/15/2010, 13:22   #4

it does not have pk(check screenshots), and i don't know what you saw...anyway..i don't have it for long
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ Pacific ] WTS 105 SON Nuker Pacific server
06/30/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Hello ! As i wrote at the title want to sell 105 nova nuker. Have 3 son parts and son sword . Have 3 avatars,pet and devil Have also 27 days prem plus ! Want to sell it only for real money ( $ ) C/O $400 Here is a screenshots of the char : ImageShack Album - 33 images We can use Middleman : Titch , Or you go first
100 FF SS Nuker (SUN+5 SWORD) PACIFIC
12/07/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
SELLING FOR CASH ONLY 125$ THROUGH WESTERN UNION!!!!! OR 150$ THROUGH PAYPAL. WOULD LIKE TO SELL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. PAY FIRST THEN INFO WILL BE SENT. ACCOUNT IS EMAIL VERIFIED SO AFTER PURCHASE I WILL GIVE U FULL INFO TO THE ACCOUNT ALONG WITH ACCESS TO THE EMAIL IT IS VERIFIED TO.
WTT\WTS lvl 63 S\s nuker pacific
10/17/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
will trade for a bow lvl 63+ or for game gold of the best offer the char is all skills fire imbue my email is [email protected] or my xfire is nuker0530 ty :)
WTT/WTS LVL 91 S/S HYBRID NUKER (Pacific)
05/10/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
WTS/WTT MY S/S HYBIRD NUKER Link: RapidShare Webhosting + Webspace Link: RapidShare Webhosting + Webspace YOU MAY SEE ON STORAGE SITE 1 HANDS AND SHOES D10 WHICH THE CHAR CAN WEAR, THEY ARE +4 BUT DID NOT FINISHED THE BLUES YET. IF THERE ARE ANY QUESTIONS LEFT YOU CAN ASK THEM HERE :)
WTT Nuker level 80 on Pacific
08/20/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
I got level 80 on Pacific and I want for him nuker level 80 on Athens. The skills on the nuker is : Bichoen\Fire\Lighthing\Ice. The nuker is level 80 S&S ,Set Full blue 8DG. If you are interesting you can contact me on private message.