Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

is SimplyR trustable?

Discussion on is SimplyR trustable? within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 04/04/2010, 16:09   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
We will talk on msn , sorry if someone go wrong . I think me brother have your account latter i will talk with he , so give me the conversation and more on msn. We have to talk.

If something more go wrong on the last days tell me it please -.- i was on holidays and me brother lol162 taked the pc , post here if someone had any problem with the email " "

BB , sorry for the problems. I will try fix all
Old 04/04/2010, 16:24   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hmm on the past that guy lol162(that is you, not your brother cuz you don't have one^^)you were scamming lots of ppls with that account ....but lemme say what i think , i think you are the same guy as lol162(you pretend that he is your bro) and how stupid can you be to excuze like this (someone "hacked my msn now and start scamming") cmon just admit it in the past you were scamming alot with that msn and after all the ppls knew you are a scammer you just created other account here(pretending to be hes brother)
I think i sayd all what is needed with this reply!
Stay safe and use MM! here(pradais111)
ps:SRY FOR MY GRAMATICAL MISTAKES...
Old 04/04/2010, 16:27   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyAlotForThis_|_ View Post
Hmm on the past that guy lol162(that is you, not your brother cuz you don't have one^^)you were scamming lots of ppls with that account ....but lemme say what i think , i think you are the same guy as lol162(you pretend that he is your bro) and how stupid can you be to excuze like this (someone "hacked my msn now and start scamming") cmon just admit it in the past you were scamming alot with that msn and after all the ppls knew you are a scammer you just created other account here(pretending to be hes brother)
I think i sayd all what is needed with this reply!
Stay safe and use MM! here(pradais111)
ps:SRY FOR MY GRAMATICAL MISTAKES...
Who you are to tell ME I DON'T HAVE BROTHER stupid kid ? He's a fcking guy but on the real life is good person so shut up if you don't know what you talk. If the people can't understand me and more feel free to post the prooves :

And i will got banned. So no more if i don't get banned here , always i will use middlemans i don't wanna more ***** here.
I have some friends on spain to know i was on holidays one its dddani , if you can post here will be a point.
Sorry if someone go wrong , i don't was on my house.

BB.
Old 04/04/2010, 16:30   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I know him on real life.. and on the last weeks he was on holidays... and we have speaked by phone lol... So... If someone did something bad the only guy who can did it is his brother..
Old 04/04/2010, 16:36   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

dddaaani nice joke you are a scammer too you scammed my old acc Infam0us from that guy supernatural95 you were pretending to be someone from youtube so go kill yourself you and that kid symplyr^^ noob who would trust you when you are saying and admiting that your brother is a scammer? i personally think if your bro would be a scammer you would be too so whos the kid? comming here with lies like someone scammed your msn acc after you are scamming and after that you say it was your brother^^
Ex: you scamm someone and you say "sry was my brother/was a friend that hacked my msn"(nice jokes ,sry but you are a bit stupid ^^ )
Old 04/04/2010, 16:40   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

lol funny..
I traded my spearnuker with SimplyR I went first and yes he did give me his char. I went first everything went well. I know SimplyR good enough now and I can say he is trustworhty..
Old 04/04/2010, 17:33   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyAlotForThis_|_ View Post
dddaaani nice joke you are a scammer too you scammed my old acc Infam0us from that guy supernatural95 you were pretending to be someone from youtube so go kill yourself you and that kid symplyr^^ noob who would trust you when you are saying and admiting that your brother is a scammer? i personally think if your bro would be a scammer you would be too so whos the kid? comming here with lies like someone scammed your msn acc after you are scamming and after that you say it was your brother^^
Ex: you scamm someone and you say "sry was my brother/was a friend that hacked my msn"(nice jokes ,sry but you are a bit stupid ^^ )
1- Im not a scammer.. -.-'
2- I didnt want to be someone on youtube lol... I maked videos for fun so stfu
3- If you think symplyr and me are scammers good luck