Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB sos/som/sosun D11 glavie swsro1

Discussion on WTB sos/som/sosun D11 glavie swsro1 within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB sos/som/sosun D11 glavie swsro1

Hi all,

I want to buy an sos som sosun glavie D11.
We got no stalls in the game soo i would pay whit silk items.(clocks, pets...)
Pls leave a msg. I pay well.
Ty

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Swsro1 Sos 11d Glavie
04/07/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I want to buy a 104 sos glavie with immortal in Swsro 1 for $ or gold/items ingame. Just leave a message here or pm me with an offer thx :D
WTT acc on fembria lv67 glavie + on sjsro new lv58 glavie with 200k sp
01/17/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
on fembria it lv67 glavie pure str have 31k sp FF lv63 mastery npc set and npc weapon have some items D9 +4 FB and also char skin also WTS acc on sjsro new lv58 glavier have 200k sp FF lv58 and have some gold about 50m elixirs and also char skin i need sell them both or to trade for account on VIP not important the lvl or mastery just lv1 account [email protected] for dealing plz pm me quick:)
Sosun Blade Or Sosun bow 10deg
08/31/2009 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
If you was to pick a sun blade or sun bow 10deg...which one will you pick.. I want a sun blade because it will hit stronger in pvp but look like the sun bow is better to play with because of alot of crit. Help me with any suggestions. Want to know it for the event!
Trading Steam Account or Maplestory Account for Pet[Full] or SOSUN GLAVIE.
03/07/2009 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
I CHANGED; THE SOS OR SOM WEP TO +7 THRU +10 LEVEL 64 or 72 GLAVIE. Info; --STEAM--
WTS 9D SoSun Glavie +6 - Alexander
09/14/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, As i said im selling 9D sun glavie for 300 EURO. And please ONLY Moneybookers !! That's because i got screwed to many times with PayPal as payment option. http://zffat.com/up/upfiles/cDl24685.jpg For more info contact ; [email protected]