Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hera Farming Service - 1 Month

Discussion on Hera Farming Service - 1 Month within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink Professional Farming Service for CHEAP!

Hello,

I'm offering a power farming service on server Hera. Below is hopefully all the information you are looking for, if you have a question that hasn't been answers, please post and ask.

Power Farming Characters:
Quote:
-Level 79 Wizard/Cleric

Power Farming Configuration:
Quote:
-The level 79 will be power farming the characters, the reason I'm not using a level 90+ is simply because it keeps the avg. party level lower and no sense of over killing and wasting MP when there is nobody to kill steal me.

-Bot will automatically restart on disconnect and will run virtually 24/7. I'm currently working on making my other laptop into a server so I can place it on there and I don't have to worry about disconnects or needing to close clients.

-Once I have received payment, your character name will be added to the auto-party list. So if you happen to disconnect, than you will be automatically added back in.

-If someone happens to come into the spot and murder the characters, my bot will automatically resurrect your character!

Prices:
Quote:
1 Month (30 days): $17
1 Week (7 Days): $6.5
2 Weeks (14 Days): $11

Payment in gold through all servers is also available! Contact for information on gold payments.
Estimated SP:
Quote:
Currently, the average SP that I've been gaining on my personal character is 30k-35k SP a day. So in a 30 days farming span, that gives you the opportunity to earn between 900k and 1050k SP without a ticket or premium.
Refunds:
Quote:
I am currently in the process of contemplating it... If I decide to allow refunds, the refund would vary depending on this formula I will use:

(30-n)/30 * COST * .7

n = number of days of farming already completed.
COST = the paid cost of the farming
30 = the month serivce
.7 = this means you will receive 70% of the original cost for the days of farming that you are no longer going to use up.
Here is a picture of the stats of which the wizard is getting in approximately 24 hours:

Payment Methods:
Quote:
PayPal: Verified PayPal members only.
SRO Gold: Gold on any server - amount is to be negotiated
AlertPay: Soon to come...
Contact Information:
Quote:
MSN/E-Mail:
AIM: croonerblues
YIM: croonerblues

I will also be checking here multiple times a days, so posting here is an available option as well!

Credibility:
Quote:
Unfortunately, I have not used elitepvpers enough to get points in the black market, and every time I have tried selling an account here, I have been scammed by a new and creative way... Although, I have worked with several members in the past who I have sold to and have very positive reputation now on elitepvpers and I am sure they would be more than willing to vouch for me that I am an honorable person. To me, integrity is everything and to be subdued into scamming makes you different from a pathetic criminal.
People Who Have Vouched for Me:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gullberg View Post
Ah nice mate, good luck with this.

I'll vouch for him, done loads of business with him with over 100$ transactions always paid first, no problems

Good luck bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ossie View Post
I got no acc on hera, but it sounds very cheap

recommended by Ossie7 (moderator) from rev6

Frequently Asked Questions:
none so far...

Slots Available: 2 Remaining!

Power level service will also be offered in the near future for Hera server. I can level characters up until 80, possibly 90. So if that is of interest to you also, please let me know and we can possibly work something out. Right now, power farming is the main focus.
Old 03/10/2010, 07:39   #2

BUMP!

Need people still!
Old 03/10/2010, 15:25   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'll vouch for him, done loads of business with him with over 100$ transactions always paid first, no problems

Good luck bro
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2010, 16:36   #4

Quote:

Good luck bro
Thanks mate. Maybe in the future you'll find yourself being a customer of me again and coming to Hera to join forces with me!

Then again, you like to be lazy and have your characters all ready for you! :P Looks like I'd have to farm your character and do all the dirty work myself! Haha

-croonerblues
Old 03/10/2010, 16:48   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

my bad
Old 03/10/2010, 18:07   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarked View Post
to bad gulberg is an hacked epvp account..

wouldn't trust this.
Mark, I got the account back lolz, no worries.
Old 03/10/2010, 18:10   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
tell me next time nubcake xD
Old 03/10/2010, 18:12   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarked View Post
tell me next time nubcake xD
Yeah probably I should :>
Old 03/10/2010, 22:33   #9

Quote:
Not sure why someone would go through the trouble of hacking a elitepvper account... seems kind of pointless to me...

Anyways, you guys have any suggestions on how I can make this more clear and precise?
Old 03/11/2010, 05:33   #10

*Bump*

Still need people for my power farming service. Willing to negotiate on price and payment... feel free to ask questions and I'll give you an honest answer!
Old 03/11/2010, 15:51   #11

*Bump*

A special offer is now added! Read the price section of my first post!
Old 03/11/2010, 16:04   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I got no acc on hera, but it sounds very cheap

recommended by Ossie7 from rev6
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2010, 22:57   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Free bump mate,

**** no one replied yet? gosh
Old 03/16/2010, 02:48   #14

Quote:
Free bump mate,

**** no one replied yet? gosh
I know...seriously... -_-
Old 03/17/2010, 18:24   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If you have troubles finding custummers you hsould farm the chars yourself. Not many want to farm from the beginning but many want to buy already farmed chars.

I would buy at least 3 chars myself if they were already farmed.