Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PSRO Services - Making your ideas come to reality!

Discussion on PSRO Services - Making your ideas come to reality! within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 04/29/2022, 06:35   #46 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Worked on many things on my server and did a fantastic job. Very honest. Very driven. Thank you Goosxc <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2022, 15:12   #47

new events available

1- PvP 1 vs 1 - with multi region

2- PvP 2 vs 2 with multi region

3- Guild War
Old 08/11/2022, 01:31   #48

Hall Of Worship - Trigger available now.
Zealots Hideout - Trigger available now.
Old 09/08/2022, 13:49   #49

35% discount in Degree 11 server order from a to z.
Old 09/19/2022, 02:06   #50

as always never taken money for setup server and i setup it free for everyone feel free to pm me if you want to setup your server .
Old 09/25/2022, 14:02   #51 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Still only see good work of Goosxc so if you need someone hes gonna be your men!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2022, 21:09   #52 Trade Status: Verified(?)

There is not much to say, trusted 100% known his job, also friendly guy <3. I recommend this guy
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/18/2022, 01:58   #53 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 1
goose

@xc Its almost time for you to add my Server on your Featured list hey?

anyways....

Let me throw out my honesty in every aspect possible about this Goosexc guy everyones talking about... Or everyone will be talking about!

Goosxc hopped into my discord day 1,
Assisted me with a large project Immediately and without hesitation, starting to pre-work on it even whilst waiting arrival of funds to start work. He worked for multiple days straight, to get it running and going with very minimal bugs. After setting it up he had continued day by day to fix/add/modify what ever we had requested him. He never once asked for extra money other then the original sum that was collected and extra custom scripts and or events that he customly made.

I provided him with an end tip and the tip that was given was souly my own decision and as a courtesy for his courageousness and gratitude he provided during the entire process. He will be their with us during beta to support us during grand opening. His work is fast with immediacy performance. Other developers i have worked with, would take several several minutes to an hour for minor fixes, adds and modifies that he could do within seconds to minutes! aslong as he has quick access within the Server Files and or HOST. Larger fixes/mods and adds obviously take more time. The countless amount of tasks he would be given, Fix this, Done, Fix this, done fix this done, I remember watching my Co Founder for the project in chat giving him tasks to do in a list 1 by 1 and within 1-5 min he would have them finished. It was to quick for us to catch up as he would be waiting for US to provide him with the next fix or modify. I could write a 500 novel about Goosesc easily but things may just get a bit to personal at that point. HAHA just messing with you bro!

Now without hesitation I will provide my HONEST rating (note i would never ever choose anyone else over gooscxc, i had experienced with other Developers and they are nothing to compare, slower, and charge for every little thing they do)

RATINGS;
1-2=Delete your ELITE PVP ACC you don't belong here your works useless might as well be coding X's & O's on a childs ipad or tablet

3-5= would only choose him as LAST resort but would rather choose my 8 year old son to code for me instead using markers and stencils

5-7 (backup plan?)

8 or 10 Nearly perfect work in every aspect, not only is your project bug free but even your own life is bug free! Now thats worth it no? HAHA

Attitude: 9/10
Speed & Efficiency 10/10
Available 9/10
Communication 10/10 (not counting in language barriers because thats obvious)
Price: 10/10 his hourly rate as he advertised? Psh come on i think he could easily get more then that.

OVERALL 10/10

Good work buddy!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2022, 23:47   #54

Up to 50% discount in any project , Hurry up, offer is limited!
Old 12/18/2022, 18:04   #55 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

was very helpful to get my server on its feet. Fast work
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2022, 16:16   #56

languages select available now in vsro
Thanks
1 User