Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB silk/items/gold on ELECTUS

Discussion on WTB silk/items/gold on ELECTUS within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB silk/items/gold on ELECTUS

Like the title said, i am looking for account / silk / cool items / gold on Electus Sro to buy. I will pay via paypal. Leave ur offers here in my thread or leave ur skype adresse i will add you asap.

Please be realistic and spare ur and my time with silly offers /// STOP to RETARDS

Add me on discord if you want: Lostone#2909
Old 07/18/2018, 15:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Try finding big and reputable sellers like chaos or jonnydake and you'r good!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] WTB Electus items/silk
07/01/2018 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Buying good items or silk on Electus. Prices can be discussed. Paying with (international) bank transfer, nothing else for my own safety. Skype: Ryhex7
Electus Reborn | 10D | Chinese | Silk per hour | Free-Silk Events | Completely Free2P
11/15/2016 - SRO PServer Advertising - 7606 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/AgoHf.png So you have been hearing recently about the one reborn..and here it's, the official thread about the one reborn, Electus Reborn. Why don't you hop in and give the reborn a try ? It's worth it I promise. You will be having tons of fun with no boredoom. But first of all let's talk about the most important thing in the entire sro scene which is the server stability. To ensure the server runs smoothly without any problem we'll be running beta of 18 days starting...