Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB 10D +5 FB either Prot or Garment Set on VIP

Discussion on WTB 10D +5 FB either Prot or Garment Set on VIP within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB 10D +5 FB either Prot or Garment Set on VIP

i will pay with $$$ thru paypal
we would use Roby as a middleman

Contact Info:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]ZSZC 11D Prot Set
08/18/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Check this out, The Shoulders and Foot don't show! Imageshack - sro2010081802442036.jpg Imageshack - sro2010081802443005.jpg Imageshack - sro2010081802443402.jpg Imageshack - sro2010081802443965.jpg I have full set Kefta Prto male, but shouders and foot dont show up. Please help me, thanks.
I want to make an Eudemons Garment as Conquer Garment or weps or anything but..
01/21/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 5 Replies
hi.. i just tried to make an Eudemons garment as an conquer gamrnet but its so confusing me becouse Eudemons garments have no head!!! lmao so when i put it as conquer garment it makes so diffrent shapes of course u understand me so if there is anyway that makes the garments look like Eudemons please tell me ... waiting for an answer :) Thanks
[Question] prot glaive?
07/23/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
I do know and always believed that glaiviers should wear garms , i kept defending that thought until i saw several pvp vids of force glaiviers "like me" who were very good and experienced 100 FF sun or +7+ players that really can handle their chars. Anyway, i found out that most of them are wearing prot , and doing pretty good against bowers , bladers and warriors of same lvl and gear , so do u think it'll be better to wear prot instead of garms ?? I know that : 1. garms are for MP...
WTB 72-77 Prot Set (Troy)
06/17/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Like the title says. WTB 72-77 Prot set and 76+5 shield and sword. Please pm _AsylumX_ or HeavyVVings (two v's) ingame.
cant decide Prot or Garms
03/06/2009 - Silkroad Online - 20 Replies
Hey guys, Im having a little trouble whether i should stay in garms or switch to protectors. Build: Pure Str Fire Glaive and im wondering which is better in terms of PvPing all around. (please dont tell me the usual 'you're pure str and you dont need more defense' or 'you need more mag defense so need garms.' i want something other than those response or something more than being vague. In terms of PvPing and PvE.)