Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Bow LvL 16 SoS/SoM/SoSun

Discussion on WTB Bow LvL 16 SoS/SoM/SoSun within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation WTB Bow LvL 16 SoS/SoM/SoSun

Hello

I want to buy Bow LvL 16 SoS/SoM/SoSun on Server : IRIS

Contact me if you have this item.

Thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
12/29/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hello I want to buy Bow LvL 16 SoS/SoM/SoSun on Server : IRIS Contact me if you have this item. Thx
12/28/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hello I want to buy Bow LvL 16 SoS/SoM/SoSun on Server : IRIS Contact me if you have this item. Thx
Sosun Blade Or Sosun bow 10deg
08/31/2009 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
If you was to pick a sun blade or sun bow 10deg...which one will you pick.. I want a sun blade because it will hit stronger in pvp but look like the sun bow is better to play with because of alot of crit. Help me with any suggestions. Want to know it for the event!
WTS/T lvl 52 sosun +10 s/s Ecsro
04/08/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Like title says im selling/trading lvl 52 sosun sword +10 and sosun shield +10 all stats 100% in ecsro Also im selling lvl 89 full blue female prot pants +5 lvl 90 fb female prot chest +5 lvl 87 fb boots +5 lvl 85 sword/shield +5 full blue All acc +5 full blue neck lvl 84 Everything on old ecsro only serious offers.
WTB LVL 42 SOSUN BOW!
10/21/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Wtb lvl 42 sosun bow +3 ->+9 on ecsro normal server. I pay with gold!! Sry if this is wrong section but i didnt find private server blackmarket!