Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT lv 98 spear nuker For Glaiver or Bowman 98+

Discussion on WTT lv 98 spear nuker For Glaiver or Bowman 98+ within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT lv 98 spear nuker For Glaiver or Bowman 98+

Name-GrabeQ
Gender-Female
Server-Eos
Build-light cold spear.
Avatar-Devil,Halloween,Wedding,Skull,59 Reverses,premium,Pick Up pet,230mil gold

Useing middleman Or Your going First Thank You

Screens coming soon
Old 04/27/2010, 21:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 16
scammer watch out!
Old 04/27/2010, 21:39   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 61
Received Thanks: 1,972
lol 2009 xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT STEAM ACCOUNT, 82 SPEAR NUKER & LVL 72 WIZ FOR SPEAR NUKER ACC ON HERA!!!!!!!!
05/16/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
Hey guys... I want to swap my steam account with multiple games on (screeny down below), a lvl 82 spear nukeron odin (information below) and a lvl 72 wizzard with 200k spon venice (information below) Well first of all the Steam account, this has multiple games such as - COD MW2 - Counter Strike - Half Life Heres a screeny of that steam account to prove - http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/5836/steamix.j pg
[WTS/Alexander]Lv. 100 Bowman, Lv. 100 Spear Nuker
02/26/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 8 Replies
(important update): about a dozen people had an idea to get account info before the money arrives to me. it works the opposite way. i have no means(nor intention) of assuring you that i'm not a scammer, however we can use a middleman if you know a good one Note: i will accept only real money, via Western Union. i can't use paypal because in my country we can't receive money via paypal. i do NOT accept game goods(gold, silk, anything) nor trade for another character (i dont play sro...
GLAIVER PURE STR OR NUKER SPEAR
01/23/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
wanted to know wat is better glaive or nuker at pvp THx
WTT LVL 45 STR GLAIVER AND LVL 37 INT BOWMAN!
05/03/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Hey I want to trade my account on olympus that has a lvl 45 str glaiver and a lvl 37 int bowman. The bowman is equiped with a lvl 35+3 bow with blues. The bowman also has wolf and sos pants. I am willing 2 trade this account for a lvl 35+ spear or sword int nuker! Plz reply if u are interested!