Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Runescape Account for Wizard/Cleric lvl 65+

Discussion on WTT Runescape Account for Wizard/Cleric lvl 65+ within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Runescape Account for Wizard/Cleric lvl 65+

Information:I made this account a long time ago. I'm in the process of losing my house and I don't have much cash so I have to trade stuff. This account is level 65, it's a pure. I was going to work on it's STR and ATT. But never really got around to it. Oh, and I also have a week before my electric shuts off.....so I would like to get this done very soon.

Account Info
Max: 57(Rune C' Bow - Dragon Bolts(E) - Range Pot - This hit is not uncommon with that equipment)
Recoveries: Does have them but I will provide all required information and previous recoveries, passwords, internet information, everything that is required to recover.
No Bank Pin
No Email Address
Events: Just did Christmas event 2009/2010 and it has previous event items

Requirements
NOTE:These requirements do not have to be met the only one I am actually looking for are the first one, fourth, and sixth one. But if you want to contact me I am very reasonable.

1)Must have Itrader of 5-10+
2)Must be reasonable and active
3)Must like runescape
4)I would like a Wizard/Cleric level 65-80+ - Preferably 70+
5)Must have Wizard skills maxed for current level
6)Account must be unverified and I must receive the secret answer.

Pictures:

Note:
You can request pictures of different stuff to.
I would prefer the account to be on the Apollo server, because that is were the char I have been farming is and I need a higher level to farm.

Contact
MSN: - DO NOT EMAIL ME AT THIS ADDRESS - MSN ONLY
EMAIL: - Email me here

Or contact me via forums, I prefer that.
Old 12/21/2009, 20:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
Added stats