Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PhSRO] Ongs farming

Discussion on [PhSRO] Ongs farming within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 2,512
[PhSRO] Ongs farming

1day(24hours) - 1$
7days(168hours) - 5$

My 76lvl wizard is farming 24/7 with sbot so you can expect a really fast farm, even though the rates are only x3!

Server topic:

Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Farming @ Ongs [tSro]
05/17/2011 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
hey, i will start to farm in tsro Server Unknow. i have a Wizard/Bard Lv 64 but my pc only support 2 clients. Need People Who: need People who can Dlvl my farm char. Give me some gold for pots People who have another wiz for do dual farm (: Status of Party
Farming @ongs
05/14/2011 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
Hai guys! I've got a question. Do anyone of you farm @ongs big amount of skill points? I'd love to find someone who could help me - later, when i'll be full farmed and with high lvl - i could help back :) Cheers, Ny.
Farming @ ongs with 2 Wizards
03/29/2011 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
Hey guys, I plan to farm 6 chars with 2 Wizards at ongs. The farmed chars are around ~20. I just wondered what level the wizards have to be to make farming the most effective. any ideas? ;) Looking forward to your answers ;) so long :)
Question about farming at ongs
06/15/2010 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hello. My question is here. When I'm at ongs with lvl 106 Bard and allmost full party of noobs I got around 550 skill exp points per party mob. But then bard got dc and I went to free taxi running by some warrior lvl 70. And the party was 6/8 with lvl 70 warrior and noobs like me lvl 20-22. And in this party I got 1300 skill exp points per party mob. So how is this possible?? Maybe because warrior lvl is only 70 ??? Can someone explain me this please, someone who is pro at farming :)
farming at ongs
11/18/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
heloo I'm new in pluto I'm 20lvl starting form 0 no gold no friends and looking for ppl who help me farm at them i dont hawe gold right now but i can join guild and u get alot of GP mabe i can pay later when will be highder lvl pls help me. me nick is Egzorcist plz help me :(