Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lv99 Bower On Sparta!

Discussion on Lv99 Bower On Sparta! within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 12/28/2009, 16:15   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
add me i am interested
Old 12/28/2009, 16:24   #17

elite*gold: 0
lol cant you read ? i traded this char with SrO_Thanker .. a loooonnggggg time ago

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT lv99 Bower [PACIFIC]
09/06/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
Hello guys =D , Its me again and again :D I have a lv 99 bower :) in Pacific Skills : Fire 98 FF , Pacheon 98FF , Force 90FF , Light 42 Gears : Protector set ranging from 96 - 99 (+3 - +6 ) 90% of them are FB Weapon : 98 Bow FB +2 though. No avatars , but have monkey and silk history. 1 of the other chars has a female avatar hat. It is NOT VERIFIED Balance SP ; 7k'ish
[WTS] Lv99 Bower on SWSRO2
06/23/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 8 Replies
Hey e*pvp finally i decided to leave swsro because theres no fun for me on this server anymore.. you can get infos from the screenshots below, if you wanna talk to me you can add me on msn -> [email protected] ImageShack Album - 9 images regards dropsi [: edit: YES! i got ALL infos which is needed to change password
WTT Bower Lv99 On Sparta For Glaiver Lv97+
12/15/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
I Want to trade this acc http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/silkroad-online-tr ading/395045-lv99-bower-sparta.html .. for a glaiver lv97+ FF with nice items and gold. The acc must be non-email verified ! Or maybe another build but no Euros. Just leave ur offers plz .
WTS Blader Lv99 On Sparta!
12/09/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
First of all, it's not my char i'm makin this post for a good friend of mine. Second, he's only accepting money offers, maybe gold i'll need to tlk with him but, still he want usd. Okay so, there's some infos about the char. Pure Str Blader Lv99 on Sparta Info: Server: Sparta Race: China Gender: Male
WTT - WIzzy level 67 ON SPARTA and Bower 58 on sparta
03/29/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Want to trade my 67 wizzard got a +3 (61%) staff and some garms that are not npc :) and my 58 bower which is pure str and is a tank decent garms and stuff wizzys bank is full of elixers and 18m . send me a pm or put your offers down here :)