Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB gear on Eldorado

Discussion on WTB gear on Eldorado within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB gear on Eldorado

hi i need following items

Rogue gear D7 SoX or +4/5
X-bow D7/8 Sox or +4/5

offering in game gold

IGN: __DrugS__
or leave a msg here

Regard

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GRACIA - WTT lvl 80 Ranger good gear and accesories for similar lvl char and gear
08/01/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Lvl 80 ranger Full Cerseles gear 1 blode ring 1 shuta ring 1 karkaen necky Want to trade ir for a similar lvl knight, archer, or zerk with similar gear as well, ot at least good uniques
[ELDORADO] WTS LVL 91 FULL INT SPEAR NUKER [ELDORADO]
10/08/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I'm selling a Level 91 Full Int Spear Nuker on The server Eldorado. I'm selling it preferably for US Dollars via PayPal or gold on the server Eldorado. I have the secret answer and it is NOT email-verified. The characters name is Lapino. Here are some pics of the skills and set it has. Imageshack - selling Imageshack - skillls You can add me on MSN or pm me on this forum for more info. [email protected]
WWT lvl 90 nuker on eldorado for wizz, glaive or blader on eldorado
07/28/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 11 Replies
[email protected].... add me for screen shots etc trade will b through middleman... will accept wizz 85+ and for blader or glaive lvl 88+ thankss :D
WTT 123 bagi with full +7 gear for a 123+ ak with good gear or 130 ak with +3 gear
05/07/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
wtt 123+ bagi with full +7 gear and +7 cocave for a 123 ak wih real good gear or a 130 ak with +3 gear. pm or add me to [email protected] for pictures and no information. gtfo scammer cuz i dont deal with that bullshit :mad: