Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB char pure str lvl 85+ on ECSRO

Discussion on WTB char pure str lvl 85+ on ECSRO within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB char pure str lvl 85+ on ECSRO

Hi WTB a char lvl 85 + on ECSRO Public i have some good offers if u want to sell Only pure str or hybrid str ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CHAR BOW PURE STR OR PURE INT OR HYBIRD INT?
12/13/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
i open a new char in Ecsro Vip and now i bought a Gold Time Service Ticket for 4 weeks! now i make a gap and i dont know what bower to do! BOW PURE STR OR INT OR HYBIRD? i want that he will be strong kill fast in 1hit or 2 good for plvl and farms and surviver and if u reccomend me a bower SRE IT OR HYBIRD pls tell me what build and what skill to up and if hybird so how much for int and for str! ty so much!
WTS LVL 73 PURE INT ECSRO VIP CHAR
12/02/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hi.. WTS a lvl 73 pure int char on the ecsro vip server. Skills - Lightning 72 FF - ice 72 FF - Bicheon 73 FF Items - normal npcish set but not as bad - 72+3 sheild 72+5 sword - silk pick pet - and watever is in storage elixers etc... my email address is [email protected] Payment - Paypal or isro gold (server gaia) or will swap for isro char.
WTT LvL. 85 Pure Str Glavier in ECSRO for a SJSRO Char
03/21/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, I have a lvl 85 pure str glavier which i quitted long time ago and now i want to move to SJSRO. But since the reg is closed, i would like to trade it with a fairly high lvl account in SJSRO somewhat close to lvl 85. The char has decent gears but the lvl 85 glavie was scammed so it has a lvl 80 +3 glavie. The character was fully farmed to 70 but after the lvl 80 skills update, now it isn't. The gears and skills do need a little work but the char being lvl 85 was also very hard to do. I...
WTS Ecsro Char pure str archer lvl 90
02/05/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Wts Pure str char on Ecsro lvl 90 archer FF 70kk sp left Good prot set +5 last tier FB and lots of items and gold for only 30$ on paypal pm me !! or send me a msg on msn : [email protected]