Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT 83 Pure int wiz/bard ff for 8x ff ECSRO.

Discussion on WTT 83 Pure int wiz/bard ff for 8x ff ECSRO. within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT 83 Pure int wiz/bard ff for 8x ff ECSRO.

I'm looking to trade my Level 83 Pure int Wiz/Bard ff to 83 for a level 8x on ECSRO, any build im not fussed.

Reason for selling, i quit the character to focus on my blader and i enjoy ecsro.

About my Wizard, its on Greece server, comes with npc 9d set with 80+3 weapon, has around 10mil on the account. Not really a 'known' character becuase it was just used to pfarm at ongs so your not going to get people pming you.

Comes with Devil suit, Pirate hat, GDF and a dead pick pet (no name)

Account isnt email verified either.
Old 09/29/2009, 00:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

want a lvl 90 ff char on sjsro ? with some nice stuff i know its not ecsro but you may want this too
Old 10/03/2009, 08:00   #3

Nah im only looking ecsro, my friends are over there now
Old 10/03/2009, 17:03   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey i trade with u i have acc ---8:1 int spear FF PM ME