Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wtt Sjsro acc new

Discussion on Wtt Sjsro acc new within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wtt Sjsro acc new

Hello
I Wtt a lvl 80 spear nuker on Sjsro New for a lvl 76+ bower or glavier same server sjsro new pm me if interested or add my msn
its a good account i have all info ! Message if interested
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Seeking sjsro money the seller i will pay with viza. ch suche sjsro Geld der Verkäufe
09/03/2009 - Main - 0 Replies
Welcome I want to buy sjsro gold. money transfer from the visa cards. :cool: Willkommen Ich möchte sjsro Gold zu kaufen. Überweisung aus dem Visa-Karten :D
WTSELL ECSRO vip acc;SJSRO lvl 90 glaive, SJSRO lvl 90 full int spear
07/21/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell vip account ecsro = 10$ ___________________________________ I want to sell lvl 90 full str glavie full farmed has 29k hp and +3+4 set+200 million glavie +5 the storage is full with elements and elixirs,
[SJSRO] PLS post here when the sjsro registration open
05/17/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
post when SJSRO REG OPEN bicose yesturday i check evry 2 howers and no open for me i check all day/nught i was no sleap... so pls when open for you post here and all will see and will not create a unusless threads... ................................................. ................... Click on my pet JoKillera to lvl up pls ;] THX :mofo::mofo::p