Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wtb plvl from 1 - 70+ on isro APOLLO

Discussion on wtb plvl from 1 - 70+ on isro APOLLO within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation wtb plvl from 1 - 70+ on isro APOLLO

hey, me and my friend want to buy plvl from 1 - 70+ on the server apollo (isro).. we pay good, we have 500m to burn so hit me up with any offers.
pm me or reply in this thread. thanks
Old 09/10/2009, 14:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Pm me her i have one Wizard lvl 85 for plvling on apollo

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SEarch free Ong/Hun/Sosung Famr Plvl on Apollo(New)
03/02/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
How the tittle says..i search plvl also i want to farm and cuz im new on this server i havent gold to pay for it so i want to ask some of you if u could take me in your pt..when someone make sp farm pt on sonars or so pls pm me too^^
Search Plvl on Apollo at ongs/huns
03/01/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Im lvl 19 now with gap9 and i search plvl at huns or at ongs...free plvl cuz im new on the server =)
WTT Vip acc for isro acc Apollo or Athens
01/16/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone :) After i while came back to sart ISro again and my friends are playing on apollo and athens so i need an account on one of the 2 servers im willing to trade my vip acc(lvl 59 nuker,lvl57bower and a low lvl char with 300 silks and about 30 mils of gold on acc) for an isro account.Leave your offers and email here and or you can add me: [email protected] I wont go first,you will go first or we can use a midleman preferably Roby :) Thx :)
WTB 85+ EURO IN APOLLO!!! (ISRO)
09/14/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
hey, i want to buy a lvl 85+ euro character (can be any build) in the isro server APOLLO. i will buy with gold and im not a noob btw.. pm me and reply in this thread. thanks :mofo: