Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aquarius Account

Discussion on Aquarius Account within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Aquarius Account

Looking to buy Aquarius Account level 101+
pm me information or Skype me: sam.tredinnick

Paypal or game gold please.

Thanks.

Tags
aquarius, character, wtb

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Account 105+ Server Aquarius
03/27/2014 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hi all, Selling/Trading my 112 Wizz Cleric (FF) on Cetus, CLEAN! Paypal OR in game gold (On server Aquarius) Open to all offers, don't need him at all anymore! Just message me. Has good name, angle wing avatar, wolf pet, lots of devils and scrolls. Also have 2x 95 Wizz/Bards and 95 Spear Nuker (all FF) Thanks!
[WTS]Aquarius account
09/19/2012 - Battle of the Immortals - 13 Replies
WTS Slayer lvl 107 on Aquarius server.The character got: - Full lvl 100 gear +7 with gems lvl 4(some are perfect embed) - Oracle charm +7 - Gen2 Cancer 3396 max growth fortified +7 with ultimate rapidness and 2 skills/with 2 perfect weapons(Pet got ~6900 power at lvl 116 with boost 10) - Slayer got 8.3k power and a lot of wins in pvp - A nice introduction level For more information and screenshots PM ME. I accept only paypal payments.
WTS/T *Aquarius* BOI ACCOUNT
09/10/2012 - Battle of the Immortals - 1 Replies
sold
WTT BOI ACCOUNT AQUARIUS
11/11/2011 - Battle of the Immortals - 1 Replies
Wtt boi level 108 magus aquarius full lvl 100 soul for darkorbit or seafight account. Pm me if you want more information/screenshots. http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/1789/immaginewg .png Uploaded with ImageShack.us
[WTS] BOI Account lvl 85 AQUARIUS
06/24/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell: BRZK lvl 85 on Aquarius. I have 4 SG on it with lvl2-3 stones, 17.8kk coins, 5.7k salary, almost all skills maxed ( except 2 ) As a pet i have a kangaroo lvl 60+ http://i55.tinypic.com/inspsp.png As you can see i have a bag full of cool items :D