Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS Legend weapon +12 sror thebes (chin weapon)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Legend weapon +12 sror thebes (chin weapon)

Hi folks, ive been told that i should try and sell my stuff in here and as the title says i am looking to SELL my d13+12 legend glavie in thebes
It is just a D13+12 legend glavie no special stats or anything else.
Usually the price range for these weps in thebes is like 7-8 bil which would mean around 150-160$ but i do not need gold for it so im looking to get exactly 110$ on paypal.

The same person that told me to try and sell stuff here also assured me someone will try to scam for sure so do not waste your time trying to scam because you will end up ignored and you will be wasting my time aswell.
Im lazy to upload a picture but i can show you the item if you want, just contact me we can set up a meeting and i can link you the item, its a normal d13+12 chinese glavie.

« WTB SROR Thebes Gold | k? k. »

Similar Threads
WTS d13+12 legend weapon chinese in thebes
02/23/2014 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
hi all i want to sell 1 weapon d13+12 chinese in server thebes it is a glavie now but you can change it with gori-pop to what you want it dont have good % so is only a d13+12 legend chinese wepon in thebes price for this wepon is 10bil i dont want 10 bil for it because i dont want to wait 2 week to sell, please make ofer in gold or $ (just example price of 1 bil is 15$-20$) so i need more/around 100$)
[Buying] 13D Legend Chin Accessories (Server Thebes)
10/16/2013 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTB 13D Legend Accessories (2xRing/Earring/Nacklace) for Sror Gold or on Thebes.
[Buying] WTB SRO-R Thebes Deg 13+12 Legend China Weapon+Shield
10/15/2013 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Guys, i am Looking for Deg 13 Legend China Weapon/Shield +12 pm me what u have and the Price Also Looking for full Deg 13 Legend Prot Set+ Accesories Deg 13. Pay Method: Paypal, PSC, Bank Transfer. thanks.
[Buying] LEGEND WEAPON 13D server Thebes
08/11/2013 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
hey, as the title says i wtb a legend 13d weapon euro for server thebes...any +