Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wtb CSS Acc for Sjsro(old) gold

Discussion on Wtb CSS Acc for Sjsro(old) gold within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wtb CSS Acc for Sjsro(old) gold

i pay 100-120m or for isro acc lvl 65+ add me

add me msn

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS SJSRO / iSRO Accounts for SJSRO GOLD
10/13/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 8 Replies
Selling the following for SJSRO Gold: Level 76 full int nuker with maxed skills on SJSRO server. Sold for 339mil -> Level 60 Warrior/Bard with 150k SP farmed on iSRO. // Server = Tibet. Please let me know how much SJSRO gold you can give me for either account IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS TRADE!
WTS Hypird lvl 72 on sjsro for gold on sunsro and WTT 250 M on sjsro for gold on swsr
08/08/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTS Char lvl 72 on sjsro with set +3 +4 and Full Storage Elixers and items and 250 M and i will give u free acount full of elixers weapon and protector ,, i want to sell all of that for gold on sunsro .. Or WTT the 250 M for gold on sunsro