Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS LVL 81 Hybrid Int Spear[MercurY]

Discussion on WTS LVL 81 Hybrid Int Spear[MercurY] within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS LVL 81 Hybrid Int Spear[MercurY]

WTS a lvl 81 Hybrid int spear on Mercury FF 80 with about 2k sp left, decent grinding gear and 7 silks left and about 7-12m gold why? im selling this because i don't need the char anymore ;/

WTS for 350m on Mercury or $33
screens coming as soon as i can log in

Similar Threads Similar Threads
8:1 Hybrid Spear
11/25/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hi guys. i dont know what i should wear if im 8:1 hybrid... im cold/light/heuksal.. whats the difference between armor and protector? Pls explain it to me! :S:bandit:
help me with hybrid spear
07/23/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
hi im lvl 79 hybrid spear added str on 8 lvls I will add to more but what about adding str from 80-90? will that b good ? thx
WTS / WTT Lvl 90 Int Hybrid Spear
02/02/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Lvl 90 7:1 Int Hybrid spear with 60 ice maxed, 60 light maxed, 81 fire, 81 spear. Only taking offers at the moment, because i am still not sure i want to sell it quite yet. Will trade for lvl 90 wiz / cleric or cleric / warlock or warrior / cleric or S/S Nuker with light ice and sword, 9 gap minimum, on server Venice Only. Only accepting in game gold on server Venice, and I only trade / sell with the help of Sro Thanker
Hybrid int spear.
11/22/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hello everyone- I'm going to make a char on Phoenix with the stats 1-70 INT 71-80 STR 81-90 INT (Maybe 3 points STR) This is the build 7:1 (Int:STR) But I was wondering which skilltree's to learn. I've seen some 90light 90cold 90heuksal 30fire/force. But I was wondering, since we're using Heuksal and we're hybrid wouldn't it be nice to have 90Fire instead? for the imbue?