Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT ISRO GOLD

Discussion on WTT ISRO GOLD within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT ISRO GOLD

i would like to trade Isro GOld server Pheonix for game caled Jade Dynesty gold i trading 150 mill sro gold offer on how much Jade Dynesty gold

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB] Gold on iSRO Any server for gold in ZSZC (Fire) [READ]!!
09/09/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, i play on ZSZC (FIRE) and i really want to start a new story in a International Silkroad i would like to play on any server so recomend me some good servers. I WTB gold in any iSRO server, i pay with gold in ZSZC Fire, so if you want to play in FIRE and you want to start with good cash in there you will need it :D so you buy it to me and i can start in any iSRO server. Put the price for 100m or 50m I PAY GOOD!!! also put the server where you have it I WOULD LIKE TO BUY AN...
WTT [iSRO]Venus gold for [rSRO]Arthemida gold
08/08/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
240++m gold in venus for 200m gold in arthemida i also have some good items to sell: -72+7 fb xbow -76+3 sos spear -10D staves: 94,90(staff) +5 / +3 etc alot more!
Rsro And Csro Gold For Items/Gold in isro(Hera)
03/10/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
i want to trade 30m in rsro or 100m+ in csro for isro (hera server) for gold or items tnx
WTT GOLD/ITEMS IN ISRO (ALEXANDER) FOR GOLD IN MARS
02/20/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
WTT GOLD/ITEMS IN ISRO SERVER ALEXANDER, FOR GOLD IN MARS:):):) PM ME!!!