Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wts ecsro public acc

Discussion on wts ecsro public acc within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wts ecsro public acc

wts 86 lvl nuker on ecsro public, for an ecsro vip acc bower or else, i accept other offers, pm me or add me mns

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wtt Lvl 86 S/S in Ecsro Public and SunSro acc lvl 57 glavier for ecsro public acc
07/11/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Lvl Acc 86S/S i got it from *Soviet* traded with him the acc then i got it back by trading with him for another thing and i lvled it to 86 it have full blue prot set 84-88 and s/s +5 85 full blue and necklace 84-87 full blue rings 85 full blue i have screens etc also the chest and legs are sos and also it have sos boots 78 all full blue and 5m gold its pure int s/s full farmed lighting and bicheon and fire second acc in sunworld sro is lvl 57 glavier with lvl 5 guild and full farm to lvl 55...
Wtt lvl 86S/S in ecsro public for 80+ glavier or blader ecsro public or femb
06/20/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi i have 86S/S in ecsro public well its 85 with 88% lol but i will up it today,its s/s full farmed lighting fire bicheon and full stuffed it have 3sos 9D protector full blue Chest +4 legs +4 and have 85+3 hand full blue and in the storage 86 87 88 protector full blue for when i lvl up it have S/S +5 full blue shield br 14 :S i trade for a blader or glavier lvl 80+ in ecsro public or ecsro fembria,add my msn [email protected] if ur interested