Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TO: Nuk3R_LT, AM I GETTING YOUR ATTENTION NOW??!!

Discussion on TO: Nuk3R_LT, AM I GETTING YOUR ATTENTION NOW??!! within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TO: Nuk3R_LT, AM I GETTING YOUR ATTENTION NOW??!!

That's it. I think you had add me on ignore list, cuz i cannot pm you anything on visitor message. So, i will write in forum instead.

This is what i pmed you before:

HTML Code:
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/members/583657-nuk3r_lt.html.
I don't know how people can be reach so easily, before the deal. And after getting all info, all reason will jump out, like my connection does not work, that's the last message in msn. And next 2 days, I was on Hercules, and I asked who is on the char I sold to him. This guy said, I bought from this guy for 200$. And in elitepvpers forum, this Nuk3r_LT said, that was the creator of this account. Stop pushing responsibility. Is this guy proTect who bought the wizz/cleric from me, disappear forever? Wow, this is so cool. He can disappear for a char. And now even worse, i can't pm you anything. It's been exactly 8 days since I sold the char, and I haven't get any payment yet, which is using bank transfer. I can show all the prove, as I have online bank statement and also prove of the deal. Well, this Nuk3r_LT or proTecT said, he got scammed by _kike_ cuz of buying char, and he won't deal without info first. But what happen now, once i give info?? This is so screw up. Who will make honest trade then? It is like, either you scam me or i scam you, is it?

I don't think you have any problem to reach him, or either this guy who is on the char. Cuz you guyz know him in real life. So, PLS RESPOND. Is there any fuss to on msn, and just give me a prove that you really bank in? Stop being a tard. I don't meant to be rude or what. But this is getting on my nerve.

For you guyz information, I responded to this thread for the trade:
HTML Code:
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/silkroad-online-requests/290406-wtb-85-level-account.html
Old 08/07/2009, 02:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126
#closed
please don't use this as a private chatting area, use the pm or email function
Closed Thread