Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTB chineese char

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB chineese char

Hello,
wanna buy chinesse character str or int and spec isnt important. Character must have legend 13D protector set and 13D legend jewelery set. Write your offers in topic or to personal msg. In form: Lv: sp left: gear plus: accessory plus: server: price:
Also buy china pure str blade or glavie lv120 ff, gear doest matter on server: Lepus, Aquarius, Delphinus.

« iSro Serpens Char 102-114Lv+bonus | WTB Char on server Vela »

Similar Threads
Sro Chineese char build help
09/06/2009 - SRO Ask the Experts - 0 Replies
Hello guys.I've been researching what chineese character will suit me best and I am in need of help. I need to choose from hybrid spear and hybrid bow.For now Bow suits me best because its ranged. I need to know whats better.To ballance it 80 phy and 80 mag or more str or more int. And if you guys know can u tell me how to farm SP?I will need like 150k SP and untill I reach 70lvl or so I will have like 20-30k more. Thank you in advance guys ^_^
[Guide]Chineese letters for Sibi (Vista without AppLocale)
02/13/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 1 Replies
AppLocale didnt work for me, (or I did something wrong) so I did this: Control panel, (Classic view) Regional and Language Options, Administrative tab, Change system locale... Then I selected Chinese (Traditional, Honk Kong S.A.R.) And it worked ^.^, I got chineese letters in sro and my bot, the language of Windows didnt change though.
Csro - chineese server qual to Isro but...
09/17/2008 - SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions - 5 Replies
Csro is a chineese server whit 1 exp, but why is it better then Isro? Because there is no pvlv cap,like if 100 lvl guy lvl up you on penons and you are 30 lvl, you get very good exp, it has got 100 lvl cap and 10dg weapon,chineese people are very kind :P here is the link where you can register download an play Csro good luck Register, download, play cSRO Here is video about 100 lvl cap YouTube - silkroad testserver lvl100
HexEditors-Db Professionals-Chineese
07/03/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
I Need HexEditors-Db Professionals ppl for Alpha Need Some one Who Reads and Write Chineese if u Can Any of theese 3 Post Here or contact By Pmessages