Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] Megatrone is a SCAMMER

Discussion on [WTB] Megatrone is a SCAMMER within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] Megatrone is a SCAMMER

so basically here is what happened , I traded 600mill gold to mega thinking I was getting a 96 nuker account , however this was NOT the case, I logged into the account and found 1 lvl 37 character with some SP and silk items..nothing else, I went onto silkroadonline.net, and went to the forums to see what characters were on every server , the only character was the lvl 37 character for the entire account, not only that , but the account was ALREADY email verified and he claimed that it was not, so now I am out 600mill , I have already left him good feedback because I didnt log hercules yet before leaving it to him, he will not respond to my msn messages either

If you cant trade with someone who has 6 black market points all positive without a middleman, then who can you trade/trust on this website? , I believe this is the last time I will ever be using this section as there is just to many dishonest people on here

I already gave him good feedback(which I am appealing) about the trade because I did not log into hercules yet to check the actual character

Kyle said (3:11 PM):
lol ok so remind me what I am getting for 600mill
Megatrone Epvp says:
LvL 96 Gap 6 Nucker
90 Firre 90 Wep+90 Cold
2 avatars
Full +5 Some Gold
some silk left
Not Verify

Kyle said (3:12 PM):
ok perfect =D
just wanted to take screenshot of wut im getting =D ,im very cautious
lol
so are u on athens now?
im trying to login

Megatrone Epvp says:
make server Check and i will
yup
i willl login now i am premy

Kyle said (3:13 PM):
so after you receive the 600mill gold on athens ( btw which character are you taking the gold on )

Megatrone Epvp says:
my main

Kyle said (3:13 PM):
name ?

Megatrone Epvp says:
__NiPPLeS__
LOL
the bower u see

Kyle said (3:14 PM):
ok so after I give 600mill gold to your main bower Nipples , you will give me the ID , password , and Secret answer to the 96 nuker on hercules

Megatrone Epvp says:
yup

Kyle said (3:14 PM):
perfect =D
btw just saying all this for screenshots
nothin else =P
ok so when im logged in
ill pm nipples
and we can exchange =D[/quote]

Id also like to include this in the post
__________________________________________________ ________

Kyle said (3:44 PM):
can u send me a PM on elitepvpers.com from megatron saying nipples is no longer your character and ull take the gold from lvl 1 account
Megatrone Epvp says:
Okay
hold on
Kyle said (3:44 PM):
no worries i got all day xD
take ur time buddy
Megatrone Epvp says:
what was ur epvp name lol
Kyle said (3:46 PM):
dstrukt714 lol
Megatrone Epvp says:
okay
Kyle said (3:46 PM):
include 600mill for 96 nuker xD
Megatrone Epvp says:
XD
i have to search post
Kyle said (3:47 PM):
haha i posted in ur thread 96 nuker
u can find me there
Megatrone Epvp says:
okay
Okay Kyle __NiPPLeS__ Has Sold to a Friend of Mine its not longer anymore mine and iam selling u the nucker for 600m and ill take gold on a noobie character
Done

__________________________________________________ ________________________
Kyle said (3:54 PM):
kk lol
chara name
Megatrone Epvp says:
greyhyn
gretchYn
Kyle said (3:59 PM):
<3
most expensive potion ive ever boughten lol
Megatrone Epvp says: