Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling over 200 Mio Gold at good old Venice

Discussion on Selling over 200 Mio Gold at good old Venice within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Selling over 200 Mio Gold at good old Venice

Topic.

Hab ewigkeiten nimmer gespielt aber bin mir sicher, dass ich noch über 200 Mio Gold hab. Dazu noch unbedeutende sachen wie GDF usw..

Ich akzeptiere nur Egold

Gruß, Exo.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling good accounts, good champs, goos skins, good PRICE !
01/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey people im selling some trusted accounts on EU WEST. Account nº1 http://i46.tinypic.com/2u7uhab.png http://i50.tinypic.com/2cgzxq0.png Price: 20€ paypal
[S]Venice Char Wiz/Bard lvl 100+ [B] Venice Gold
10/28/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 15 Replies
Hallo Community, I search a Venice Account lvl 100+ Wiz/Bard, i give Venice ingame Gold, make me offer. LG .Paradox
WTS/WTT character lvl 2x with good sp and still in farm on Venice
07/22/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hey! I have character lvl 2x 9 gap (cleric mastrey lvl 10) still in farm now he has 330k sp and he's full str in Venice and my friend wizard lvl 100 still farming my char free so u can complete the farm if u want..he has also 180mil and elixirs, all kind of elements for every lvl, many scrolls and other things in the storage.. i want to sell it just by paypal..and offer me for the price and can trade it with wizard or nuker lvl 75+ in any server if someone intrested talk with me on the...
wts lvl 60 nuker with 300k sp at venice for gold at venice
10/02/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 12 Replies
acc traded with ktmfpkendrick21 thx m8 for the good trade
SELLING LVL 72 NUKER FOR GAME GOLD ON VENICE
06/03/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell my lvl 72 nuker because i have no use for it im using wizard now and need some gamegold so hit me up with a pm or reply with offers thank you. I will put screen ons when joymax finishes with that premium problem thank you again. not playing game anymore and i dnt want gamegold only paypal