Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

In search of Paradise

Discussion on In search of Paradise within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
In search of Paradise

Hi everyone,

I'm searching for a high end character. Level 120, full legend, preferably euro. Having said that, I'll take a look at any offer. Price is not a problem for a GOOD character. I don't mind which server either. Build/Name doesn't matter, ill probably end up changing that anyway.

I don't have any reputation on here. But if you are a serious seller, send me a link to your character. We can negotiate terms of trade if I am satisfied with your character.

Regards,
Bob
Old 08/19/2013, 17:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6
The Black Market: 233/0/1
pmmed
Old 08/20/2013, 20:32   #3

elite*gold: 0
Just a note for everyone so you don;t waste your time, I want to see the charactor before I make any purchase. I want to know yyou atleaste have the character in your possesion, it will put my mind at ease if atleaste a little bit.

Thanks,
Bob

Tags
buying, charactor, legendary, sro