Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dedicated Server 8 GB RAM - Romania Host

Discussion on Dedicated Server 8 GB RAM - Romania Host within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dedicated Server 8 GB RAM - Romania Host

I'm offering my personal host for 50$ / monthly via western union. Is an perfect dedicated server to host silkroad servers with 1000 capacity. Also offering my silkroad editing skills wich contain : database management , security fix , and much more for money. Also I can provide website hosting and web management.

Contact

yahoo :
email :

« Great account with set d13+7-12 and wep d13+12 | ACCOUNTS FROM ( TAURUS ) TO FORNAX OR CENTAURUS »

Similar Threads
Dedicated Server Host?
04/12/2013 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I am looking for a reliable dedicated server host, with root access (for SRO pserver). Server4You is a terrible host. Any suggestions?
[Help] Problems setting up server on dedicated host
02/23/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
My customcertificationserver.bat loads up. Then I try to start the globalmanager.exe and it pops up for 1 second then closes really fast. http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h267/t_mann05/g lobal.jpg What could be the cause? My server.cfg is all set to my global IP. My srGlobalService.ini, srNodeType.ini, srShard.ini all are using the correct DSN, SQL Server and wip. Is portforwarding the problem? I just sent an email to my server provider and told them to forward ports like this: 21...
Anyone can HOST a Dedicated server?
02/10/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
As the title says i m looking for a HOST that can handle for a Dedicated server. If you want just add me Skype:mark999077
EdenOnline Dedicated Host
10/12/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 13 Replies
Hey all yalls. EdenOnline is now set on a dedicated Host. the autopatch works and we have a new domain site name visit us at Welcome to Eden-Online no more server crashes and added on staff. EdenOnline. Love it or shove it