Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT>> Nuker LvL 90 SjSro (New) [Scammers Stay OuT]

Discussion on WTT>> Nuker LvL 90 SjSro (New) [Scammers Stay OuT] within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up WTT>> Nuker LvL 90 SjSro (New) [Scammers Stay OuT]

Hy all ... I want to trade a lvl 90 Nuker Full INT S/S [WitH all details, Mail, QQ,] [Gear Armoor +2+3 lvl 81-87] Sword LvL 85+3 [Mag. (40%)] . Almost FF [ Fire 89, Light 80, Bicheon 80, Force 30, Cold 0]... I Want to trade for a lvl 80+ [Glaver or Blader] or a lvl 85+ [Nuker S/S or Spear] On The SjSro OLD ONLY not on NEW !!! ... For screenshots add me on msn .... PLEASE NO SCAMMERS... or Post HERE IF U WANT !! >> Sry My Bad English << ... Cya...
Old 06/23/2009, 21:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
Still for Sale

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Lvl 98 Warrior/Cleric (SCAMMERS STAY OUT)
06/27/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 8 Replies
Char : Nightmare71 Server : Neptune Lvl : 98 (15.16%) (FF Lvl 98 Warrior + FF Lvl 96 Cleric with 7k SP) Silk Items : Devil Spirit S, 2 Avatar,2 Pick-up Pet, Premium +, Skill Ticket. Gear : Lvl 98 2hand +7, Lvl 98 Shield +7, and mostly +3/+4/+5 Set... with a lvl 100 +5 Leg in storage and 9d Sun +6 Hands + Sun Necklace +5 from Magic Pop.
WTT lvl 75 Nuker on Ecsro vip for lvl 85+ full int spear or s/s nuker on sjsro
06/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
WTT lvl 75 Nuker on Ecsro vip for lvl 85+ full int spear or s/s nuker on sjsro
Scammers in Sjsro(new server)
05/18/2009 - SRO Private Server - 18 Replies
Hi I'd like to make this thread because there are so many scammers, and it would be nice if there is a thread where you can look that your "exchange partner" is a scammer or not. Please write your expreriences and the names of those are scammers. PLEASE post here only the names of only those who are 100% sure scammer I hope that this helps some of you! postscript: If you do not have to do not exchange only if there is no other choice!
WTS 0x33 Account (Scammers stay out )
07/05/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 12 Replies
Hmm i want to sell a 0x33 account. I wont say like all others say in their threads ( im quiting silk buy me acc so i can scam you ). I am still playing silkroad, but i'm selling the account to get some profit hehe. Even if i post a screenshot that can be easily modified in photoshop so i wont. If you are interested add me on msn: [email protected] and i will make a screenshot in that moment with the account username and with the chat with you in the taskbar, so you can see that i did it...