Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS all my accounts joined for few money

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 32/0/11
WTS all my accounts joined for few money

i WTS my lvl 94,91,87,86,85,82,82,66 all with nice stuff and money except the 86 one that is naked, but its in the same server than 94, with 250M, all this acc are good skilled, with money and a good set, they are in diferent servers, greece, odin, hercules, alexander, rome. they are really good chars but im quiting sro 4 ever and i would want sell all this for 250 usd, plz post any reply if i are iinterested on buying them, dont acept paypal or other methods in which i could get scammed, if u want we will do via roby. THX
ok i will add some more info, 94 and 86 are on grece, the 94 one has 225 M very good set its full str bower ff with 52k sp left, the 86 one is full str blader naked, 84 bich 81 fire both with some silk items, lvl 91 is hybrid bower at alexander, FB +5 set and weapon, skills cant remember very well but i think it has gap 4 or 5, it has silk items to, the 87 one is full str glavier at hercules with 85 k sp left, 85+5 fb glavie and normal set, 85 one is full int wizz with 55 M and good gear 85+5 staff at rome ff wiz and cleric to 82, the 66 one is at rome to clown suit and rogue/cleric ff to 66, the 82 one full str on odin full farmed bower with 181 k sp left, with 3 avatars and some more silk items.

Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 300
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,256
excuse me
if u wanna sell your chars u should include some information
about skill, build, and items etc..

sorry but i can't really get what u own, it just looks like numbers for me [lvl 94,91,87,86,85,82,82,66]

Old   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What account are on Odin? ^^
Old   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 1,532
buying one account for 250 is useless dont matter if it got all those characters at the end of the day you can only play 1 at a time.

Old   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 410
The Black Market: 118/0/0
lol mate. The chars are on different accounts. So there are 8 accounts for 250 not 1
Old   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 300
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by SrO_Thanker View Post
lol mate. The chars are on different accounts. So there are 8 accounts for 250 not 1
His point is u can only Control of one sro_client while playing even if u can open 3 , 4, 5 etc.. numbers of client

yet, that's not the point

It would be cool if the thread started added some information

regards
Old   #7

a little bump with new info added
Old   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

@ lolrko he said and i quote " buying one account " thats why i made that reply
pablo get a thread like mine, not like this. first post is too crowded sucks hehe
Old   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 260
Received Thanks: 3,294
Some serious questions:

1. Are all those accounts yours?

2. Were they ever shared with other players?

3. How many people know the login IDs, e-mails used, or SQ/SA to them?

4. Are they all e-mail verified? If so, to accounts you own?

5. Do any of the accounts have recent (less than 45 day) Silk charged to them via any PayPal other than your own?

6. How many total accounts are you selling precisely?

The price seems really good for all that, a steal if I might add, but if you are quitting Silkroad for good, I'm going to need some assurance that a month or so from a possible purchase, the characters aren't scammed by other people with our without your knowledge.

I give that specific example because I actually have had that happen to me, with someone I thought was a friend. A few months down the line the account goes up and missing and the friend had "no idea" about what happened.

Anyways, the money would be long gone and I'd be left with nothing, which is counter intuitive since I'll have to find more characters. So, the answers to those questions are important.

Also, is there no way to use PayPal? I.e. pay, wait for transaction to clear and be withdrawn? I like it simply because it's pain free. I have WU, but I've never made a purchase via it before, so I don't know how that process goes. I was reading they need to call and confirm a transaction with you for an online transfer?

I await the answers to those questions above as well as some additional information as to how the whole buy and sell process goes as this would be my first time if the deal goes through.

Thanks!
Old   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You dont need to make a online transaction via WU. you can go to a WU office in your city and give them the money if you got the others person's name. Then he goes at an office in his city and with an id card he claims the money.
Old   #11

this all are different accounts, yes all of them are mine, may be roby (sro_thanker) know almast every account id SA because i used him as midleman always, and may be 1 + ppl know the id sa and mail, some of the acc are mail verified, some others no, and its imposible to make a chargeback on the accs, no recently silk charge on them, i can wait all the time u want, u can check that the chars are not scamed and many more things, the only problem is if i got any other offer equal or more in less time than u can get the money i will sell, but if not dont worry, i will sell to u, using sro_thanker as midleman,another question is your payment method, i dont want risks of chargeback and i want a method that i can get the money easy to my bank account. add me
Old   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do you have msn or something we can use to talk, I'm interested in the wiz on rome.
Old   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Lol I didn't see your msn there my mistake.
Old   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

yo i'm interested in some chars contact me at
Old   #15

bump buy them from cheap