Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Wizard/Cleric Lvl99 FFLVL100 on Hercules

Discussion on WTS Wizard/Cleric Lvl99 FFLVL100 on Hercules within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 08/28/2009, 16:08   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by tito44ever View Post
ahhh guys i already got offers on my mail .. so i'm going to sell this char on 400$ ++ in next 2days .. if anyone want to get the chance to buy it , add me on mail

*Ahh and you Hunter kid , as i said give me 1 week " still last 3days " & you'll see the cash in my hands die jealous ^^
Quote:
lol i'm scammer !! hehehe where's the prove lair ??!!!!
look talk 2 urself hehehe , ohhh and don't forget 2 ask ppl to leave thanks on your posts or leave a good comment in ur black market !!

Hehe LOS3R ^____^
His answers were hilarious .. freakin funny

Btw, what was the chars name on Hercules?
Old 08/28/2009, 16:51   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Seriously HunterXxX and titto4ever you're just acting like f*cking idiots, can't you at least leave his topic if you're not in to buy his f'cking character ? jeez get a ******* life you.

Both of you seem to be non more than 12 years old going for argue over this retarded thing that hunterXxX says he can't get 400$ just give it a rest will you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2009, 17:04   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

and btw , people actually buy suns d10 for 500-1000dollars

mister hunter

and top of that , he was selling his char , not trading for any other noob char

im a random guy

bye
Old 08/28/2009, 17:53   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
OMG look again :

Did i say my SUN !!!!! omg are you kid who can't read or understand English !!
I SAID THERE'R PPL WHO PAYING 1000$ FOR SUN WEAPONS & i know them .. not for my sun dam kids
OMG and if you don't like me price , why did you f**king reply in my topic !! dam spammers where are moderators ??? to remove your spam replies !!!

Again i said i already spent over 300$ on silk & 100$ on gold before it got hacked and all my items gone " some friends knew my password & logged in , took all items ... i asked GM to help me out to bring them back as i'm premium PLUS user everymonth , he refused to help me ... so i've to leave this noob game which full of kids like you xxxHunterxxx .. who trying to down my price to get it so cheap .. ohh clever kid but please stay away from my thread ... mature guys know well how much spent on this account to be like this " FFLVL100 All skills "

ahhh bwt , i've Screenshot from the game about someone who wanted to sell his char too like me FFLVL100 not all skills , but with gear and weapons on 1000$ ... if you want i'll try to Up this photo for you .

cya
If you were hoping to get help even a response you better keep playing your Runescape.
Old 10/09/2009, 05:08   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

rofl, i agree, you are quite dumb..
Old 10/09/2009, 05:13   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by overonemillionserved View Post
rofl, i agree, you are quite dumb..
LOL dude r u serious, u reply after 1month ***** epic fail ----> overonemillionserverd