Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sro-r Service [Read]

Discussion on Sro-r Service [Read] within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Sro-r Service [Read]

hello im willing to make a sro-r service in merv
i will make chars 100lvl and sell them they can be eu and ch
you can tell me what look you want on the char what name etc and i will make it
you will have in the char
1 prem + 3 inv pages pick pet
the char will be with no stats and skill points
it will have 500-800k sp but you can buy faded beeds to farm more sp
price for 1 char will be 20 euro just pm me
i have 120lvl wizz/bard your char will be 100lvl in 2 weeks
Old 05/30/2013, 14:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

skype name ???
Old 05/30/2013, 17:10   #3

i dont do this anymore because i dont have a bot (expired time) and i dont think to give more mone for bot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How much is the price of this service? READ.
01/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
Hello, I'm a very talented 3on3 player on the new Twisted Treeline. And my question is, how much would people actually offer for this service; 3on3 Ranked team elo boost, Gold or Platinum,
WTB Service! please read
04/27/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
Hey i want to buy a rush service for my account! I want my account rushed the Vanquisher Titles + the explorer Title! I already finished more than 30 Areas all u need to do is the rest. All Eliteskills /Heroes etc. available PLS pm me ur price
[Lesen/Read] Intro Service
10/13/2011 - Combat Arms - 14 Replies
Hallo mein Name ist Benni und bin 15 Jahre Alt, ich beschäftige mich mit Adobe After Effekts und Sony Vegas schon 2 jahre lang und ich möchte jetzt ein Project Starten das ich " Make me a Intro " nenne. So funktionierts: - Du schickst mir ein Link deines Youtube-Channels - Ich schau mir deine Videos an und schaue ob du potenzial hast
WTB -BoT- Service PLEASE READ .
04/22/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
Hi all guyz i need Bot service to up my char. cuz atm dont have net at house. - I PAY WITH PAYPAL - I want trustfulll person if u have any type of negative please dont waste ur time with me .
All Server Leveling service (read info)
01/04/2010 - Archlord Trading - 12 Replies
-------Information-------- This is a scam free leveling service for all of the Webzen servers. I have a new scam free method of leveling. If you pm me with a class, Destined level, and Name you would like (must be available) i will open a new account and make it with a brand new Yahoo email. After the service is done i will give you Account Details + Email Details. Only after service is complete. So we both risk nothing at the beginning . ------Finished Result------ After service is...