Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Norma char for Lepus char!

Discussion on WTT Norma char for Lepus char! within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Norma char for Lepus char!

Press the link if you wanna see the chars i can trade!

Add me on skype if you want to talk.. ( Monson will be our MM or you will go first )

Peace!

BuMp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Char on server Lepus! or WTT for norma char!
07/13/2014 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
As the title says.. im buying a char on server Lepus or WTT for a char on server Norma for a Lepus char. Pm offer ty!
WTB CHN char in NORMA only, 116+
03/11/2013 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Female naked and cheap! For gold
WTB 115+ CHN char NORMA
12/25/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Im not willing to spend a lot, not more than 40$
WTB 100+ Char LEPUS server
09/25/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all, im looking for char on lepus int wizz, cleric, rogue or chinese sword/ shield, spear or bow. no scams. need full account details with secret answer and email to change when the deal has complete. please pm me here with information on what your selling and i have a budget of max $30 by paypal depending on what it comes with. thanks lander
Best char <<< want to sell the best char in server norma
08/27/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
he is lvl 120 with honor buffs 2 honoor buffs full legend sets and acssry +5 13D and dagger +11 13D legend name _Art3Fact_ he is rouge warlorck< got more than 4m sp left i didnt max some stuff in skills but its fully max farmed if u want to max it lvl 94 in job after tmmrw he will be hopefully lvl 100. i need real moeny i only accept western union thank you