Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

111 Nuker and 114 Warrior (DELPHINUS) CHEAP PRICE

Discussion on 111 Nuker and 114 Warrior (DELPHINUS) CHEAP PRICE within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
111 Nuker and 114 Warrior (DELPHINUS) CHEAP PRICE

111 Nuker Spear FF 600k sp
2 Avatar Set

Price: $30

114 Warrior/cleric FF 500k sp
1 avatar set
Premium Plus

Price: $50

104 Nuker Sword/Shield FF 2.3m SP
1 Avatar Set
Rare SET +3+4
Accessorry Rare/Legend

Price: $30

108 Warrior/Cleric FF
Pirate Avatar Set (clean)

Price: $70

Skype Contact:acresjohn
Old 04/09/2013, 21:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well guys, he wants me to go first with fully info than he send the money, told him to use Monson as MM he said im new on epvp and i wont use him '' kids **** '' , than he told me to use a MM from the game '' silkroad '' his server so i denied also .
he just waste 4 days of my life with talking to him.
'' just take care of trading with him, hes just sign in into here with 5 posts take care guys''

Hes seemes scammer!

Old 04/09/2013, 21:06   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

[ No middleman ''monson'' never trade ]
Old 04/10/2013, 09:38   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by loolmoha View Post
Well guys, he wants me to go first with fully info than he send the money, told him to use Monson as MM he said im new on epvp and i wont use him '' kids shit '' , than he told me to use a MM from the game '' silkroad '' his server so i denied also .
he just waste 4 days of my life with talking to him.
'' just take care of trading with him, hes just sign in into here with 5 posts take care guys''

Hes seemes scammer!

YOU HAVE NO IDEA!
I CONTACT monson TO MAKE THE DEAL WITH YOU I ADDED HIM ON SKYPE BUT ITS NOT MY PROBLEM IF YOU DONT HAVE PAYPAL!! I DONT WANT TO WASTE MONEY FOR NOTHING MAN.. YOU DONT NEED TO BE MAD BECAUSE ITS NOT MY PROBLEM THAT I CANT PAY YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE CUZ U ONLY HAVE LR. SO DONT CALL ME A SCAMMER OR ACCUSE ME.. AND IF YOU WANNA SELL SOMETHING DONT ACT LIKE THAT SUCH A RUDE ATTITUDE.. PUNK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _LustArmy_ View Post
[ No middleman ''monson'' never trade ]
i did contact monson you can ask him.. im willing to pay him as well..but this kid lolmoha went fckin around so yeah such a waste of time. this kid has no patient. he sound like a desperate scammer..
Old 04/10/2013, 09:59   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Chill Capital freak! .All here know who is the scammer mate .. Already waiting u more than week.. And u said 30$ for it, dafuq man! From 50$ to 30$ .. There is no deals with u moron kid I have our skype cjat when u refuse monson as mm cuz u new on epvp. LOL!
Old 04/10/2013, 10:11   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by loolmoha View Post
Chill Capital freak! .All here know who is the scammer mate .. Already waiting u more than week.. And u said 30$ for it, dafuq man! From 50$ to 30$ .. There is no deals with u moron kid I have our skype cjat when u refuse monson as mm cuz u new on epvp. LOL!
Whatever. You can show it to them if you want. Of course i dont trust people easily specially when im new into a new community. You can say whatever you want, post whatever you want. I dont give a ****. I just found out about "moonson" when i saw his new website and talk with him in skype. And you can shut up now. Its not a big deal. Besides i dont need your char, i already have a chin same lvl. All i want it for is to sell for gold. Anyways, Good luck really. peace.
Old 04/10/2013, 13:30   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pathetic.